Senior Growth Marketing & Analytics Manager
At Sweaty Betty, we’re more than just a global activewear and lifestyle brand for women.
We’re also a community that believes fitness is a flip-the-switch trigger for becoming the woman you want to be. Leggings and sports bras won’t change the world on their own. But with a grab-my-hand, let’s-go-for-it-now spirit, the women who wear them can.
If you want to join us on the next chapter of our adventure, you’re in the right place. This is an exciting opportunity to join us as a Senior Growth Marketing & Analytics Manager as we continue our mission to empower women through fitness and beyond by optimising our media & broader marketing investment to understand incremental & future value and provide the wider teams with the insight to enable scale of our Growth Marketing activity. This is a critical role within the team focused on 3 core areas;
- Spend planning - Reporting & investment optimisation
- Measurement – Incrementality, test & learn & attribution management
- Data driven decision making – Source of knowledge to the team & wider business to enable informed scalable decisions
∙ We Really Care ∙ First, Best, Bravest ∙ Our Strength is in Each Other ∙ Stand Up, Speak Up, Shout Out
What You’ll Be Doing
- Lead the creation of accessible and actionable reports and dashboards, using multiple sources of data to enable daily spend management
- Regular analysis of platform level data (Facebook, Google etc) to identify opportunities & risks across markets, campaigns & channels
- Collaborate with data stakeholders across the business to unearth opportunities to either scale or drive efficiency within Growth Marketing
- Own the strategic investment measurement framework & run multiple large-scale market tests to enable identification of value driving channels, campaigns, creatives etc
- Ownership of media data sources, working with internal teams to ensure integrity & accuracy of that feeding into data platforms
- Translate outputs of your work into easily digestible & actionable information within the team & to senior stakeholders
- Proactive & inquisitive individual who is constantly in pursuit of performance optimization
- A passionate & self-starting problem solver
- Experience working with marketing platforms (Facebook BM, GoogleAds, Google Analytics, Data Studio)
- Experience in using SQL skills to extract information that has led to improved marketing ROI
- Ability to build in Power BI is desirable along with experience in any attribution/ MMM modelling techniques/ tools
- A brilliant translator of data to insight to action
- Experience in both media platform analytics & broader customer incrementality testing – setting up A/B tests and lift studies crucial
- Generous clothing allowance
- 50% off all Sweaty Betty merchandise
- 25 days holiday, plus 8 flexible bank holidays
- Sample sales
- Company bonus scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Monthly Office Meeting
- Generous Company Maternity, Paternity and Adoption Pay and Childcare support
- Discounts at the best Studio Classes
- SB Flexible Working: we currently work flexibly between the office and home
Our D&I Commitment
Our mission is to empower all women. This means doing more and working harder to make the long-lasting changes necessary to become an inclusive, diverse and actively anti-racist company. We care about our people, our community, our world. And we want to stand up for what we believe in.
We want to give our people a platform to use their voice. And actively listen and learn from what they have to say. This involves focusing on learning, development and progression across the business. Training our leaders, managers and teams about their rights under our equality, diversity and inclusion policy. And being clear on the responsibilities we hold to each other and our community. It also means being committed to equal employment opportunities. Ensuring we consider ALL applicants for jobs. And work harder to make our job advertising more inclusive.
Ultimately, we’re working to create a culture and team that represents our customers, our community and our mission of empowerment. We want to celebrate our diversity and the power it gives our team and our business.
We know we’re on a journey. And far from perfect. But we want to be a part of the solution to the problem. It might not be comfortable or straightforward. But if we weren’t up for doing the hard work and breaking the mould, we wouldn’t be Sweaty Betty. We are committed to working across our business and with our Internal Diversity & Inclusion Collective to be champions, allies and inclusive, always. Because when we say All, we mean it.