Sweaty Betty is on an ambitious mission to skyrocket our global growth and this position, will be fundamental to our success. This role will sit within the CRM team, where our customers are at the heart of everything we do and would be perfect for an individual who is passionate about creating positive customer journeys & communications.
Your SB Journey
We are looking for an experienced CRM or Loyalty manager to join our team and lead the strategy of our new global loyalty program, with a focus on increasing customer participation, value, and retention. Alongside this also leading on communications to other key loyalty customer segments, for example fitness professionals.
- Own, manage & develop the overall strategy of our Sweaty Betty loyalty program in collaboration with external third parties & brands and internal teams including creative, design, product, & trade teams. Coming up with ways to increase signup and awareness whilst building engagement and value in the program.
- Manage the multi-channel communications calendar to our key customer groups globally, while looking after the entire process of communications from briefing creative, to final execution and deployment of campaigns.
- Maintain strong awareness of new & emerging digital Loyalty platforms / tools and propose where appropriate additions to the existing communication tools.
- Work with stakeholders across multiple teams, to agree and deliver on promotional plans for the program & other key customer segments (e.g., events, discounts, product promotions, sampling campaigns etc), targeted at specific customer cohorts.
- Work closely with the digital, retail & e-commerce teams to optimise customer journeys across our website, in-store and in off-site channels.
- Embed “Test, Learn & Optimise” into all activity - ensuring we are always building on our knowledge and driving performance with all campaigns.
- Deliver against Loyalty program customer targets including revenue, frequency, lifetime value and share of wallet.
- Be responsible and contribute to improvements in repeat purchase and LTV across global markets.
Reporting & Data Analysis
- Maintain and devise a clear reporting structure for the business on all aspects of the Loyalty Program.
- Focus on customer lifetime value: provide insight on the recency, frequency, and monetary value of our customers in the program & in other key customer segments.
- Work collaboratively with our Data Analyst & the rest of the CRM Team on insights for our returning customers and campaign results.
- 5+ years’ experience in a similar CRM or loyalty role, with experience in creating, owning, and leading the strategic direction of a key customer proposition.
- Have a comprehensive understanding of email marketing channels with advanced experience using email service providers & data management platforms.
- The ability to make customer led recommendations using multiple data sources to create a strong narrative.
- The ability to manage & influence key stakeholders across all levels of the organisation.
- A passion for creating engaging, exciting, and personalised campaigns.
- Confident challenging the status quo and backing up questions with data.
- A results driven mentality, able to continually critique and optimise performance.
- Experience with budget management.
- Advanced excel & data analysis skills.
- Generous clothing allowance
- 50% off all Sweaty Betty merchandise
- 23 days holiday, with buy and sell holiday option
- Sample sales
- Company bonus scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Monthly Office Meeting
- Generous Company Maternity, Paternity and Adoption Pay and Childcare support
- Discounts at the best Studio Classes
- SB Flexible Working: we currently work flexibly between the office and home. Our focus remains keeping everyone safe and we will continue to review this in line with government guidance
About the Company
Our Values: Well + Fit = Happy. It’s Personal. Keen To Be Green. Rebellious Spirit. Bordering on Obsessive. Green Juice & Cocktails.
Sweaty Betty Ltd