Lead Web Designer
We are looking for an experienced and dynamic Lead Web Designer who will execute Sweaty Betty’s creative vision. You will manage all digital creative output including e-commerce and digital marketing. Reporting to the Head of Creative, you will be responsible for the visual identity of Sweaty Betty online, ensuring beautiful and innovative creative at all times. As an individual with a creative eye, a focus on thinking “mobile-first” and a self-motivated drive, you are excited about joining a fast-paced and energetic environment where you will be building relationships across the business and using your skills to support and collaborate with other creatives.
Our Values: Well + Fit = Happy. It’s Personal. Rebellious Spirit. Bordering on Obsessive. Green Juice & Cocktails.
Your SB journey:
- As design lead, you will create visually stunning designs for the website and digital applications across desktop, mobile and tablet - able to conceptualise aspirational yet commercial design styles, ensuring consistency at all touch points.
- Refresh the site aesthetic each season in line with content planned by the marketing team.
- Keep up-to-date with improvements within digital technology to create the most engaging and premium digital content.
- Follow direction and guidance set by the Head of Creative and SVP, Brand to translate seasonal changes online.
- Supporting the Head of Creative on managing digital workflow and prioritising weekly digital work, with a view to improving processes.
- Working alongside members of the UX/UI team to compile a design pack adhering to our digital brand guidelines to ensure increased design consistency across the website.
- Work closely with the e-commerce team to ensure correct execution of all graphics for the website and email newsletter, working alongside the performance marketing team.
- Manage, support and work together with the Digital Designer.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience
- Minimum 1 year’s management experience preferable
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- On the pulse with digital trends
- Mac literate, with excellent working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, After Effects and Sketch
- Confident working within limitations of a Content Management System
- Awareness on UX best practice to optimize effectiveness of digital communications
- Generous clothing allowance
- 50% off all Sweaty Betty merchandise
- Free exercise classes in our on-site studio
- 23 Days holiday, with buy and sell holiday option
- Sample sales
- Cycle to work scheme
- Company bonus scheme
- Flexi hour scheme, including 4pm Friday finish
- Generous Company Maternity, Paternity and Adoption Pay and Childcare support
- Discounts to the best Studio Classes
- Quarterly Support Office Parties
- Fresh Fruit Monday
Sweaty Betty Ltd