Junior Motion Designer
We’re looking for a Junior Motion Designer with strong motion and video editing skills to join our dynamic and growing creative team!
You will be responsible for designing engaging visual content through motion graphics, video editing and still image, you will also be working in collaboration with our wider Marketing team.
Joining a fast-paced, agile team environment, you will have plenty of opportunities to work on a wide variety of exciting projects and hone your skills.
As a Junior Motion Designer, you will be bordering on obsessive about creating dynamic brand content. Motion Graphics is your passion and you have a willingness to learn, develop and grow as you navigate through your journey at SB.
- Create engaging visual content through motion graphics, video editing and still image.
- A focus on motion design for paid social media and display advertising for international markets UK, US, EU & AU.
- Take insights from digital marketing reports, which you will be actively involved in understanding in order to optimise creative and recruit new customers.
- Collaboration with the copy team to crafting product stories for our paid social ads.
- Design and editing of organic social content and video for the website.
- Full of ideas and actively contributes to weekly creative meetings - bringing research and inspiration, with a finger on the pulse of who is innovating in the industry.
- 2 to 3 years minimum digital animation and digital design experience.
- Relevant art, design or interactive degree.
- Mac literate, with excellent knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite.
- Strong animation & video design abilities (knowledge of After Effects/Premier Pro.)
- A ‘test and learn’ attitude, you enjoy designing creative tests, seeing the results, and taking insights from the reports.
- Passionate about graphic design and aware of trends and innovation.
- Good time management skills.
- An adaptable designer who can multi-task and is able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to take initiative in response to direction and feedback.
- Understanding of creating innovative paid social content would be an advantage.
- Good to have but not essential – working knowledge of cinema4D .
- Generous clothing allowance
- 50% off all Sweaty Betty merchandise
- 23 days holiday, with buy and sell holiday option
- Sample sales
- Company bonus scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Monthly Office Meeting
- Generous Company Maternity, Paternity and Adoption Pay and Childcare support
- Discounts at the best Studio Classes
- SB Flexible Working: we currently work flexibly between the office and home. Our focus remains keeping everyone safe and we will continue to review this in line with government guidance
About the Company
Our Values: Well + Fit = Happy. It’s Personal. Keen To Be Green. Rebellious Spirit. Bordering on Obsessive. Green Juice & Cocktails.
Sweaty Betty Ltd