Sweaty Betty delivers the perfect fusion of fitness, functionality and fashion –what we like to call “beautiful technical.” We design product that goes beyond the gym or studio, an authentic London-cool outlook on style, and a culture that recognizes it’s all good fun… we exercise to look and feel good (not necessarily to find enlightenment), and know that the best workouts are shared with good friends and are followed by a glass of wine or cake (or both).
Reporting to one of our experienced Merchandisers, you will be part of our fun, fast paced Merchandising Team. For anyone obsessive about Merchandising, this is an exciting opportunity to join a rapidly growing business. You will have a key role in helping to drive sales and profit by optimising stock distribution to all retail channels (stores and websites), advising on in season trading and taking ownership of key continuity lines.
Our Values: Well + Fit = Happy. It’s Personal. Keen To Be Green. Rebellious Spirit. Bordering on Obsessive. Green Juice & Cocktails.
In this role you will Support with trade, reviewing department performance, responding to trading patterns, and highlighting risks and opportunities to the merchandiser.
- Intake & Stock Management – Line manage your MAA and support with intake management, dealing with suppliers and ensuring critical dates are met - solving any problems that may arise.
- Maintaining department delivery schedule, managing deliveries from PO placement through to warehouse receipt, highlighting and recording delivery risks or opportunities to the Merchandiser.
- Conduct weekly Sales by Line meetings with your MAA. Suggest and agree actions with Merchandiser.
- In-season trading under the direction of the Merchandiser including linecard management ensuring full availability of continuity lines, making suggestions of re-orders to Merchandiser, and highlighting any stock risks.
- Responsible for sizing across seasonal and CNTY POs.
- Support strategy / buy planning by pulling lessons learnt and analysing data. Contribute to the buying and sign-off process.
- Attend and contribute in weekly critical path meetings.
- Assisting producing weekly merchandising trade reports.
- Tracking Open to Buy to manage in season trading and optimise product opportunities.
- Building strong relationships with suppliers, stores, warehouse and all head office functions, including Deputising for the Merchandiser in meetings
- The ability to work well was a team and by yourself.
- Ability to communicate at a senior level, and to key stakeholders.
- 2 Year minimum experience working at Assistant Merchandiser level.
- Strong analytical and numerical skills, with an attention to detail.
- An energetic, positive, ‘can-do’ attitude.
- Generous clothing allowance
- 50% off all Sweaty Betty merchandise
- Free exercise classes in our on-site studio
- 23 Days holiday, with buy and sell holiday option
- Sample sales
- Cycle to work scheme
- Company bonus scheme
- Flexi hour scheme, including 4pm Friday finish
- Generous Company Maternity, Paternity and Adoption Pay and Childcare support
- Discounts to the best Studio Classes
- Quarterly Support Office Parties
- Fresh Fruit Monday
Sweaty Betty Ltd