Junior Email Designer
We are looking for a Junior Email Designer to be instrumental in the design & creative of all Sweaty Betty email communications, which is a huge tool to engage with our amazing customers.
You will join a passionate and growing team where you can really make an impact!
Joining a Creative team that is currently doubling in size, you will be surrounded by progressive designers in a collaborative working environment. You will be a proactive individual who thinks differently, pushes boundaries and thrives in a creative setting!
Reporting to our Lead Digital Designer, you will be responsible for:
- Driving design & creative of all Sweaty Betty email communications which is a huge part of business here at SB.
- Working closely with the CRM marketing team to innovate and develop our email templates for mobile and desktop & keeping up with all new & future trends for this channel. Content to be informed by insights from the Performance marketing team.
- You will be central in designing some of our key projects at SB including loyalty, VIP and automated email programmes.
- You will have a test & learn attitude and enjoy creating creative tests to find out what works best for our Sweaty Betty customers. Working across US, UK, EU & AU (focus on US + UK), all of which require a different approach with regards to creative concept.
- Contribute to weekly creative meetings, bringing research and inspiring design ideas to influence creative and effectively communicate to our loyal Betty customers.
- Obsessive about creating beautiful design for our customers in one of our key communication channels
- At least two years’ experience of digital design preferably in a retail environment coupled with a beautiful portfolio
- Highly competent with Adobe Creative Suite
- Great understanding of responsive design
- Strong time management skills - ability to manage shifting priorities, whilst maintaining commitment to deadlines in a reactive and fast paced environment
- Ability to work with and build on established brand guidelines
- Strong sense of design layout, attention to detail and well versed in beautiful typography
- Excellent communication, collaboration and problem solving skills
- Works effectively under pressure
- Coding experience would be desirable but not essential
- Generous clothing allowance
- 50% off all Sweaty Betty merchandise
- 23 days holiday, with buy and sell holiday option
- Sample sales
- Company bonus scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Generous Company Maternity, Paternity and Adoption Pay and Childcare support
- Discounts at the best Studio Classes
- SB Flexible Working: we currently work flexibly between the office and home. Our focus remains keeping everyone safe and we will continue to review this in line with government guidance
About the Company
Our Values: Well + Fit = Happy. It’s Personal. Keen To Be Green. Rebellious Spirit. Bordering on Obsessive. Green Juice & Cocktails.
Sweaty Betty Ltd