Junior Email Designer
We are looking for a Junior Email Designer to be instrumental in the design & creative of all Sweaty Betty email communications, which is a huge tool to engage with our amazing customers.
You will join a passionate and growing team where you can really make an impact!
Joining a Creative team that is currently doubling in size, you will be surrounded by progressive designers in a collaborative working environment. You will be a proactive individual who thinks differently, pushes boundaries and thrives in a creative setting!
Reporting to our Lead Digital Designer, you will be responsible for:
- Driving design & creative of all Sweaty Betty email communications which is a huge part of business here at SB.
- Working closely with the CRM marketing team to innovate and develop our email templates for mobile and desktop & keeping up with all new & future trends for this channel. Content to be informed by insights from the Performance marketing team.
- You will be central in designing some of our key projects at SB including loyalty, VIP and automated email programmes.
- You will have a test & learn attitude and enjoy creating creative tests to find out what works best for our Sweaty Betty customers. Working across US, UK, EU & AU (focus on US + UK), all of which require a different approach with regards to creative concept.
- Contribute to weekly creative meetings, bringing research and inspiring design ideas to influence creative and effectively communicate to our loyal Betty customers.
- Obsessive about creating beautiful design for our customers in one of our key communication channels
- At least two years’ experience of digital design preferably in a retail environment coupled with a beautiful portfolio
- Highly competent with Adobe Creative Suite
- Great understanding of responsive design
- Strong time management skills - ability to manage shifting priorities, whilst maintaining commitment to deadlines in a reactive and fast paced environment
- Ability to work with and build on established brand guidelines
- Strong sense of design layout, attention to detail and well versed in beautiful typography
- Excellent communication, collaboration and problem solving skills
- Works effectively under pressure
- Coding experience would be desirable but not essential
- Generous clothing allowance
- 50% off all Sweaty Betty merchandise
- 23 days holiday, with buy and sell holiday option
- Sample sales
- Company bonus scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Generous Company Maternity, Paternity and Adoption Pay and Childcare support
- Discounts at the best Studio Classes
- SB Flexible Working: we currently work flexibly between the office and home. Our focus remains keeping everyone safe and will be to work around you & your lifestyle going forwards
About the Company
Our Values: Well + Fit = Happy. It’s Personal. Keen To Be Green. Rebellious Spirit. Bordering on Obsessive. Green Juice & Cocktails.
Sweaty Betty Ltd