Junior Digital Designer
We’re looking for a passionate, enthusiastic Junior Digital Designer to join our dynamic creative team of 4. Reporting to the Head of Creative, this is a key supporting role for the Sweaty Betty identity online, with responsibilities including; website, emails, digital marketing and social. Supporting both UK and US markets you will collaborate with the eCommerce and Marketing teams to ensure we maintain the brand identity and consistent creative at all times.
Our Values: Well + Fit = Happy. It’s Personal. Rebellious Spirit. Bordering on Obsessive. Green Juice & Cocktails
Your SB journey:
- Create visual assets across all digital channels, including; website, emails, affiliates, digital marketing, social and paid media.
- Follow brand guidelines and templates to ensure consistency across all assets and devices (mobile first).
- Collaborate with and support the designers in the creative team and maintain clear communication with front end developers and job holders to meet deadlines.
- Work closely with the CRM and Digital Marketing Teams to create engaging and eye-catching designs for email and affiliate banners.
- Follow seasonal design guidelines and support the team through season launches.
- Be flexible and adaptable to feedback, with ability to multi-task and work on multiple briefs at once.
- 1 year minimum digital design experience, preferably in fashion retail.
- BA in a relevant art, design or interactive degree.
- Strong creative and graphic design skills with the ability to demonstrate clear understanding of brand identity.
- Mac literate with excellent knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign)
- Knowledge of Sketch, Zeplin & Invision advantageous as well as an understanding of online accessibility and UX
- Experience in After Effects/Premier Pro would be beneficial.
- Knowledge of the HTML process and responsive design.
- Willingness to learn and a positive approach to new challenges.
- Good time management skills, being able to work under pressure and in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to take initiative in response to direction and feedback.
- In the know of the latest design trends and competitor campaigns.
- Proven understanding of typography, layout and grid structures.
· Generous clothing allowance
· 50% off all Sweaty Betty merchandise
· Free exercise classes in our on-site studio
· Sample sales
· Cycle to work scheme
· Company bonus scheme
· Flexi hour scheme, including 4pm Friday finish
· Generous Company Maternity, Paternity and Adoption Pay
· Childcare Support
· Discounts to the best Studio Classes
· Quarterly Support Office Parties
· 23 Days holiday, with buy and sell holiday option
· Fresh Fruit Monday
Sweaty Betty Ltd