We’re looking for a passionate, enthusiastic Junior Designer to join our dynamic and growing creative team.
Reporting to the Lead Digital Designer and working very closely with our print Graphic Designer - you will be responsible for designing engaging visual content alongside the wider Marketing team.
Our Values: Well + Fit = Happy. It’s Personal. Rebellious Spirit. Bordering on Obsessive. Green Juice & Cocktails
Your SB journey:
- Support the Creative team to create visual assets for all channels, including:
- Seasonal launch assets - following design guidelines
- Social content support
- Email newsletters
- Evites for brand events
- Seasonal guideline packs and brand presentation templates
- In store and Marketing print design support
- Designing assets for wholesale partners
- Support on BAU digital creative, e.g weekly updates
- 1 year minimum digital design experience.
- BA in a relevant art or design degree.
- Strong graphic design skills and meticulous attention to detail, with a proven understanding of typography and design.
- Mac literate with good knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign.) A good knowledge of creating InDesign style sheets would be an advantage.
- Strong skills using presentation software: Keynote, Powerpoint.
- Willingness to learn and a positive approach to new challenges.
- Good time management skills, able to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment whilst balancing multiple briefs.
- Ability to take initiative in response to direction and feedback.
- Generous clothing allowance
- 50% off all Sweaty Betty merchandise
- Free exercise classes in our on-site studio
- 23 Days holiday, with buy and sell holiday option
- Sample sales
- Cycle to work scheme
- Company bonus scheme
- Flexi hour scheme, including 4pm Friday finish
- Generous Company Maternity, Paternity and Adoption Pay and Childcare support
- Discounts to the best Studio Classes
- Quarterly Support Office Parties
- Fresh Fruit Monday
Sweaty Betty Ltd