Junior CRM Data Analyst
Are you obsessive about understanding data and how it impacts performance? Do you get a buzz from being on the “pulse” of how customer behaviour is driving sales growth? Would you describe yourself as a data demon who loves stats over opinions, leaving no stone un-turned on the hunt for insights? We are looking for an individual who is passionate about delving into the detail of the world of Sweaty Betty data and working alongside the performance marketing team in an effort to deliver an optimised and engaging journey which our customer loves. Your reports will be valuable in supporting the wider CRM team and will be utilised to help us inform SB's strategies and marketing.
As our Junior CRM Data Analyst, you’ll be part of a fun, dedicated Performance Marketing team of 10, our number champions, who are integral for the future of Team SB – first to login and last on the dancefloor!
Your SB Journey
- Your key objective will be to analyse customer data and provide valuable insights to Sweaty Betty, with the goal being to drive retention and loyalty.
- You will use a range of analytical skills and techniques to help increase customer LTV and identify trends that will provide key insights and hard facts to support the development of future marketing campaigns.
- Create, deliver and analyse regular and ad hoc reports on our customer activities to find actionable insights – from what our customers are buying, to where they are shopping & how frequently they are coming back.
- Produce summaries of complex data, with clear and concise insights and actions & presenting in clear written reports, Excel charts & PowerPoints.
- You will become a super user on our global customer database CRM tools & know our data inside-out.
- Be proactive and forward thinking in creating analytics / reports to address our business requirements & approve our current processes.
- Advanced Excel (including pivot tables and advanced formula)
- A passion and desire to begin or progress a career within retail analytics
- A university level degree is essential, ideally in Data, Analytics, Science, or Mathematics but others will be considered
- Fantastic attention to detail
- Experience on Google Analytics
- Experience in data models and reporting packages
- Ability to analyse large datasets
- Experience with CRM, database, and data modelling software
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to effectively plan and prioritise in line with business requirements
- Generous clothing allowance
- 50% off all Sweaty Betty merchandise
- Free exercise classes in our on-site studio
- 23 Days holiday, with buy and sell holiday option
- Sample sales
- Cycle to work scheme
- Company bonus scheme
- Flexi hour scheme, including 4pm Friday finish
- Generous Company Maternity, Paternity and Adoption Pay and Childcare support
- Discounts to the best Studio Classes
- Quarterly Support Office Parties
- Fresh Fruit Monday
Sweaty Betty Ltd