Junior Business Central Developer
Sweaty Betty are looking for a Junior Business Central Developer to join our rapidly growing IT & Systems team!
We are looking for a motivated individual who wants to develop their skillset and is ready to take the next step in their career. You will be working closely with our team of experienced developers in an agile and fast-growth environment. You will be an integral member of our growing technology team, helping the business to get the most out of our systems.
Your SB Journey will include:
- Developing your own skillset to become competent at developing extensions for Business Central, you will keep yourself up to date on new features and best practices as they become available
- Developing extensions to customise our Business Central ERP system so it can meet business requirements
- Working closely with the support team providing the first point of contact for issues that need to be escalated to the development team.
- Resolving user problems & issues in a timely manner according to business priorities
- Documenting system changes for both technical and end users
- Challenging current ways of working promoting and implementing best practice change control processes
- The ideal candidate will have 1+ years development experience with Business Central/ NAV. The role may also be suitable for someone in a Business Central/ NAV support role and looking to make a move into a development role, or someone with experience of other programming languages
- MS SQL Query writing
- Experience working with source control, e.g. Git
- Strong communication skills, you will be able to accurately deliver functionality from requirements and concisely communicate what you have done to others
- A strong desire and ability to learn, looking to continuously improve
- Understanding and experience of the IT development lifecycle and associated process standards and methodologies
- Generous clothing allowance
- 50% off all Sweaty Betty merchandise
- 23 days holiday, with buy and sell holiday option
- Sample sales
- Company bonus scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Monthly Office Meeting
- Generous Company Maternity, Paternity and Adoption Pay and Childcare support
- Discounts at the best Studio Classes
- SB Flexible Working: we currently work flexibly between the office and home. Our focus remains keeping everyone safe and we will continue to review this in line with government guidance
Our D&I Commitment
Our mission is to empower all women. This means doing more and working harder to make the long-lasting changes necessary to become an inclusive, diverse and actively anti-racist company. We care about our people, our community, our world. And we want to stand up for what we believe in.
We want to give our people a platform to use their voice. And actively listen and learn from what they have to say. This involves focusing on learning, development and progression across the business. Training our leaders, managers and teams about their rights under our equality, diversity and inclusion policy. And being clear on the responsibilities we hold to each other and our community. It also means being committed to equal employment opportunities. Ensuring we consider ALL applicants for jobs. And work harder to make our job advertising more inclusive.
Ultimately, we’re working to create a culture and team that represents our customers, our community and our mission of empowerment. We want to celebrate our diversity and the power it gives our team and our business.
We know we’re on a journey. And far from perfect. But we want to be a part of the solution to the problem. It might not be comfortable or straightforward. But if we weren’t up for doing the hard work and breaking the mould, we wouldn’t be Sweaty Betty. We are committed to working across our business and with our Internal Diversity & Inclusion Squad to be champions, allies and inclusive, always. Because when we say All, we mean it.