IT Support Helpdesk Engineer
At Sweaty Betty, we’re more than just a global activewear and lifestyle brand for women.
We’re also a community that believes fitness is a flip-the-switch trigger for becoming the woman you want. Leggings and sports bras won’t change the world on their own. But with a grab-my-hand, let’s-go-for-it-now spirit, the women who wear them can.
If you want to join us on the next chapter of our adventure, you’re in the right place. This is an exciting opportunity for an IT Support Helpdesk Engineer to join us our wider IT Team of 15.
This role will be key to the smooth running of our IT systems, infrastructure and support across our Stores and Support Office locations, including weekend cover. We are on an exciting journey to make Sweaty Betty mobile and this role will be a part of the team supporting the migration from legacy systems onto cloud-based solutions.
As a customer-focused, positive, and highly organised person, you will use your experience to help our users with day-to-day support and infrastructure queries, while also being a part of the IT Infrastructure Project Team on several initiatives.
Working closely with members of the team across all levels of the business, to include store Betties, you will be passionate about ensuring the business is always online and supported.
∙ We Really Care ∙ First, Best, Bravest ∙ Our Strength is in Each Other ∙ Stand Up, Speak Up, Shout Out
Your SB Journey:
- 1st and 2nd line helpdesk hardware and software support
- Analytical diagnosis and resolution of issues using application knowledge and testing
- Delivery of customer-focused support
- Resolve problems & issues in a timely manner according to priorities
- Creation of user guides and system documentation
- Provide support for on-site and remote users
- Monitor and maintain all networks and hardware
- Provide services (data and reports) to users and colleagues
- Carry out IT Projects under the guidance of the IT Support Manager
- Configuration and Installation to include PCs, Phones, Store Refits
- Support day-to-day running of CBR (CEGID POS)
- Weekend Support on a rota basis
- Store Visits and Support
- Experience of POS systems
- Experience with Cloud computing O365, Azure
- Experience with 1st to 2nd Line Support
- Experience with Troubleshooting and Issue Analysis
- Exposure to Retail environment
- Excellent Teamwork and Communication skills
- Knowledge of Excel
- Knowledge of MAC and ios diagnostics skills
- Strong visualisation experience
- Documentation and training skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Generous clothing allowance
- 50% off all Sweaty Betty merchandise
- 401(K) Plan
- Lifestyle Training Allowance
- 22 PTO days
- Company bonus scheme
- Discounts at the best studio classes
Our D&I Commitment
Our mission is to empower all women. This means doing more and working harder to make the long-lasting changes necessary to become an inclusive, diverse and actively anti-racist company. We care about our people, our community, our world. And we want to stand up for what we believe in.
We want to give our people a platform to use their voice. And actively listen and learn from what they have to say. This involves focusing on learning, development and progression across the business. Training our leaders, managers and teams about their rights under our equality, diversity and inclusion policy. And being clear on the responsibilities we hold to each other and our community. It also means being committed to equal employment opportunities. Ensuring we consider ALL applicants for jobs. And work harder to make our job advertising more inclusive.
Ultimately, we’re working to create a culture and team that represents our customers, our community and our mission of empowerment. We want to celebrate our diversity and the power it gives our team and our business.
We know we’re on a journey. And far from perfect. But we want to be a part of the solution to the problem. It might not be comfortable or straightforward. But if we weren’t up for doing the hard work and breaking the mould, we wouldn’t be Sweaty Betty. We are committed to working across our business and with our Internal Diversity & Inclusion Squad to be champions, allies and inclusive, always. Because when we say All, we mean it.