IT Support Helpdesk Engineer
This new role will report into the IT Support Manager and be part of the wider IT team of 15. This role will be key to the smooth running of our IT systems, infrastructure and support across our Stores and Support Office locations including weekend cover. We are on an exciting journey to make Sweaty Betty mobile and this role will be a part of the team supporting the migration from legacy systems onto cloud-based solutions.
As a customer-focused, positive, and highly organised person, you will use your experience to help our users with day-to-day support and infrastructure queries, while also being a part of the IT Infrastructure Project Team on several initiatives.
Working closely with members of the team across all levels of the business, to include store Betties, you will be passionate about ensuring the business is always online and supported.
Our Values: Well + Fit = Happy. It’s Personal. Rebellious Spirit. Bordering on Obsessive. Green Juice & Cocktails.
Your SB Journey will include:
- 1st and 2nd line helpdesk hardware and software support.
- Analytical diagnosis and resolution of issues using application knowledge and testing
- Delivery of customer-focused support
- Resolve problems & issues in a timely manner according to priorities
- Creation of user guides and system documentation
- Provide support for on-site and remote users
- Monitor and maintain all networks and hardware.
- Provide services (data and reports) to users and colleagues. ·
- Carry out IT Projects under the guidance of the IT Support Manager.
- Configuration and Installation to include PCs, Phones, Store Refits.
- Support day-to-day running of CBR (CEGID POS)
- Weekend Support on a rota basis.
- Store Visits and Support
What You’ll Be Doing
- Experience of POS systems
- Experience with Cloud computing O365, Azure
- Experience with 1st to 2nd Line Support
- Experience with Troubleshooting and Issue Analysis
- Exposure to Retail environment
- Excellent Teamwork and Communication skills
- Knowledge of Excel
- Knowledge of MAC and ios diagnostics skills.
- Strong visualisation experience
- Documentation and training skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Generous clothing allowance
- 50% off all Sweaty Betty merchandise
- 23 Days holiday, with buy and sell holiday option
- Sample sales
- Cycle to work scheme
- Company bonus scheme
- Flexi hour scheme, including 4pm Friday finish
- Generous Company Maternity, Paternity and Adoption Pay and Childcare support
Sweaty Betty Ltd