Are you a System Architect with 5+ years in designing and unifying tech stack for a hyper growing, multi-channel retailer? Do you have experience defining and deciding the right technology strategy to support long-term business goals? Are you an expert in systems required to support a global, multi-channel and interconnecting company? Are you a team player who enjoys critical thinking and designing in a fast-paced, lively environment? If so, this could be the role you are looking for…
Sitting within the IT department at Sweaty Betty, this new role will report to VP of IT and be integral to the definition of our Technology and architecture strategy, in line with our 5 year plan. Sweaty Betty is on an ambitious mission to skyrocket growth in all channels while stabilising operational processes and this new role is fundamental to our success.
Your SB Journey:
- Working with the technological teams to develop and refine the tech roadmap and High-Level Design
- Working with the project team to understand their requirements and identify any constraints that may impact on the solution
- Determining the integrations, interoperability, and dependencies, with other solutions, both public and private SaaS
- Working with others in the technical team to ensure designs are operational across the solution and compliant with standards and policies
- Leading the impacting of any changes, ensuring the architecture and design remain controlled and changes are agreed with both internal and external partners
- Working with stakeholders and technical team to develop, architect, and document technical patterns for common problems
- Reviewing and approving Detailed Level Design solutions and supporting architect
- At least 5 years’ experience in system architecture
- Experience of Azure/AWS/GCP
- IaaS, PaaS, SaaS
- Experience in Data Warehousing
- Proven skills and experience in architecting end to end business solutions in Microsoft Azure cloud environments
- Experience working in a Retail (Fashion) environment
- Experience of agile collaboration tools such as JIRA, Confluence, etc.
- Integration constraints and solutions
- Understanding of security best practises
- Networking LAN / WAN
- Generous clothing allowance
- 50% off all Sweaty Betty merchandise
- 23 days holiday, with buy and sell holiday option
- Sample sales
- Company bonus scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Monthly Office Meeting
- Generous Company Maternity, Paternity and Adoption Pay and Childcare support
- Discounts at the best Studio Classes
- SB Flexible Working: we currently work flexibly between the office and home. Our focus remains keeping everyone safe and we will continue to review this in line with government guidance
Our D&I Commitment
Our mission is to empower all women. This means doing more and working harder to make the long-lasting changes necessary to become an inclusive, diverse and actively anti-racist company. We care about our people, our community, our world. And we want to stand up for what we believe in.
We want to give our people a platform to use their voice. And actively listen and learn from what they have to say. This involves focusing on learning, development and progression across the business. Training our leaders, managers and teams about their rights under our equality, diversity and inclusion policy. And being clear on the responsibilities we hold to each other and our community. It also means being committed to equal employment opportunities. Ensuring we consider ALL applicants for jobs. And work harder to make our job advertising more inclusive.
Ultimately, we’re working to create a culture and team that represents our customers, our community and our mission of empowerment. We want to celebrate our diversity and the power it gives our team and our business.
We know we’re on a journey. And far from perfect. But we want to be a part of the solution to the problem. It might not be comfortable or straightforward. But if we weren’t up for doing the hard work and breaking the mould, we wouldn’t be Sweaty Betty. We are committed to working across our business and with our Internal Diversity & Inclusion Squad to be champions, allies and inclusive, always. Because when we say All, we mean it.