Ecommerce Trading Manager, US
We are looking for an experienced Ecommerce Trading Manager who is passionate about our fabulous customer and their (even more fabulous) online journey. With a strong trading mentality, you will be bordering on obsessive about driving online sales by maximising conversion opportunities.
Rebellious by nature, you will work with the wider ecommerce and digital marketing teams, (particularly CRO and UX specialists), to challenge our digital trading tactics and achieve the exponential online sales growth we plan to achieve online in the US. This role will report to the Head of Online Trading.
Our Values: Well + Fit = Happy. Its Personal. Rebellious Spirit. Bordering on Obsessive. Green Juice & Cocktails.
On your SB journey you will have responsibility for:
- Day-to-day trading of US Sweatybetty.com, driving conversion and revenue
- Working with the Conversion Rate Optimisation & UX team to revise and constantly improve the product conversion funnel from category view to product page carrying out A/B tests
- Effective online visual merchandising in line with US stores and in collaboration with the Merchandising team to potentialise US Online performance
- Compiling accurate daily, weekly and seasonal reports on trading and KPI performance, identifying trends and opportunities
- Displaying an in-depth, customer-focused knowledge of US online market
- Defining the US online trading calendar in line with business campaigns and objectives
- Partnering with the Digital Marketing team to ensure end-to-end customer journey alignment
- Monitoring US wholesale account performance and competitor activity to optimise customer experience
- Developing strong collaborative relationships across all departments in the UK & US Support Office and especially the ecommerce, marketing, wholesale, buying and merchandising teams.
- At least 3 years of experience as an eCommerce Trading Manager in a retailer or consumer facing brand
- Experience working with the US market and flexibility and valid passport to work in the US Support Office
- Analytical approach with excellent excel skills
Generous clothing allowance
50% off SB all Sweaty Betty merchandise
Free exercise classes in our on-site studio
Cycle to work scheme
Company bonus scheme
Flexi hour scheme, including 4pm Friday finish
Generous Company Maternity, Paternity and Adoption Pay
Discounts to the best Studio Classes
Quarterly Support Office Parties
23 Days statutory holiday, with buy and sell holiday option
Fresh Fruit Monday
Sweaty Betty Ltd