Digital Product Manager (eCommerce)
Sweaty Betty are building an international brand, fast. We need an experience Product Manager to join the eCommerce team and play a pivotal role in working with teams across the company to create a truly exceptional product experience for our wonderful customers. As Sweaty Betty expands into new channels, you will tackle new and ambitious business challenges and find innovative ways of solving them.
Reporting to the Head of Digital Product, you will be joining a passionate and growing team of Product Managers, Developers and UX designers where you can really make an impact! Working closely with our systems, operations, customer service and eCommerce teams, you will be responsible for owning the roadmap, and guiding new features and products from design through to launch.
Your SB Journey:
- Working hand in hand with our Customer Care team to identify and improve pain points in the post purchase experience
- Set the vision for Sweaty Betty’s customer experience to eventually enable cross-border, trading in marketplaces and selling with third parties
- Development and delivery of 2021 eCommerce roadmap
- Creating digital products that meet the business’ needs for pricing and product catalogue management, inventory and order management and returns
- Document and explain complex requirements; prioritise end to end needs, and help the technical and business teams navigate new solutions to find the optimal way to deliver quickly
- Conduct research and test with end users to inform product requirements
- Be the driving force between eCommerce and business stakeholders to share a compelling and customer-centered vision for these new capabilities
- Identify and solve for cross-functional dependencies
- Work closely with engineering and operations to deliver robust and thoroughly tested solutions
- Convey the value and expectation of the product to developers, vendors and stakeholders through stories, acceptance criteria and detailed descriptions
- Define product metrics, objectives, and key results to guide and measure the success of the product strategy
- Build an understanding of our end to end commerce technology stack, current capabilities, limitations, and future roadmap opportunities
- 5+ years of digital product management experience working hands on with cross-functional squads of engineers, designers and analysts to deliver against a product strategy and vision
- A real team player - you enjoy working collaboratively with a cross-functional team, with the ability to unite a diverse group of people around a shared goal and deliver results through others
- Proven record of delivering eCommerce products and capabilities that span several processes and teams (ideally within an international setting)
- A passion for creating the most outstanding customer experience and thoroughly delighting customers
- Knowledge of multiple functional areas such as Development, UX/UI, Customer Support, Finance and Operations
- Experience developing / launching products technologies within one or more of the following: DTC Retailer, SaaS (Salesforce Commerce Cloud and Microsoft Navision would be an advantage)
- A strong analytical mindset. You can deal with data and convert data into problems, formulate solutions and execute the action plan. You are experienced (or at least familiar with) the use of analytics (Google Analytics, Power BI or similar) and product management (JIRA, confluence, slack) tools.
- Structured and detail-oriented: you’re excited by helping develop structure around something new and building streamlined and transparent processes
- Excellent communication, presentation and problem-solving skills
- Deep critical thinking to ask the right questions and scope hypotheses to solve complex problems.
- Coding experience would be an advantage but not essential
- An interest in operational data integrity and reporting is desirable
- Generous clothing allowance
- 50% off all Sweaty Betty merchandise
- 23 days holiday, with buy and sell holiday option
- Sample sales
- Company bonus scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Monthly Office Meeting
- Generous Company Maternity, Paternity and Adoption Pay and Childcare support
- Discounts at the best Studio Classes
- SB Flexible Working: we currently work flexibly between the office and home. Our focus remains keeping everyone safe and we will continue to review this in line with government guidance
About the Company
Our Values: Well + Fit = Happy. It’s Personal. Keen To Be Green. Rebellious Spirit. Bordering on Obsessive. Green Juice & Cocktails.
Sweaty Betty Ltd