Digital Motion Designer (mid-weight)
We are looking for a Midweight Motion Designer to join our dynamic and growing Creative team at a very exciting time for the brand. Reporting to the Lead Motion Designer, your main focus will be to work strategically with our Digital Performance Marketing team to create engaging digital marketing creative - from storyboard through to execution. You will also be involved in editing brand films and other video content across channels, including organic social and in store.
The ideal candidate will balance concept and executional skills with a strong commercial awareness. You will have the ability to take insights from creative tests and work with the Digital Marketing team to continuously grow our advertising performance.
Working alongside a team of 2 other motion designers, you will have the opportunity to build on and define SB’s approach to motion design. You will bring your drive to an already passionate team to really make an impact, push boundaries, and bring dynamic brand content to life!
Overview of briefs: paid and organic social, seasonal marketing campaigns, website, events, display creative, OOH, Youtube, TV and new digital channels!
Your SB Journey:
- End-to-end content creation, from concept and storyboard through to hands-on editing and animation/motion design.
- Creating innovative work to showcase our amazing product in a way that will acquire new customers.
- Using digital marketing reports in order to optimise creative.
- Working on concept and creation process for new partner tests. Examples include: Digital Underground Advertising, WeTransfer, ConnectTV.
- Working across US, UK, EU & AU (focus on US + UK), all of which require their own approach with regards to creative concept.
- 4 years minimum motion design experience
- BA in relevant art, design or interactive degree
- Continuously up to date with emerging digital and social trends with a passion for creating innovative creative
- A strong awareness of social and digital platforms
- Mac literate, with excellent knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
- Expert video design abilities (After Effects/Premier Pro)
- Your portfolio should demonstrate an exceptional taste level and strong design, typography and motion design skills
- Ability to work in a ‘test and learn’ environment, you take an interest in the data and analytics
- Strong time management skills – flexible attitude and ability to manage shifting priorities, whilst maintaining commitment to deadlines in a reactive and fast-paced retail environment
- Approachable, collaborative, and open to ideas and feedback from others
- Generous clothing allowance
- 50% off all Sweaty Betty merchandise
- 23 days holiday, with buy and sell holiday option
- Sample sales
- Company bonus scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Generous Company Maternity, Paternity and Adoption Pay and Childcare support
- Discounts at the best Studio Classes
- SB Flexible Working: we currently work flexibly between the office and home. Our focus remains keeping everyone safe and will be to work around you & your lifestyle going forwards
About the Company
Our Values: Well + Fit = Happy. It’s Personal. Keen To Be Green. Rebellious Spirit. Bordering on Obsessive. Green Juice & Cocktails.
Sweaty Betty Ltd