We are looking for a talented Digital Designer who is passionate about innovation and obsessive about creating engaging experiences for our customer.
With a finger on the pulse of email innovation, you are a driven individual who is always striving to create impactful, market leading designs for one of our key communication channels.
Brimming with ideas, you will have the ability to take briefs from the marketing team and realise their full potential.
Reporting to the Senior Digital Designer, you will work closely with 2 other email designers and the wider Customer Relationship Management (CRM) team. You will join a growing creative studio who are integral in developing the future of the Sweaty Betty brand across all digital channels.
Your SB Journey:
- Create market leading, mobile-first designs for Sweaty Betty email communications working closely with the CRM marketing team
- Working across different territories: UK, US, EU & AU, all of which require a bespoke approach
- You will be integral to developing and innovating our email templates and keeping up with future trends for this channel
- You will have a ‘test and learn’ attitude and enjoy designing creative tests, seeing the results, and taking insights from the reports
- Actively contribute to weekly creative meetings, bringing research and inspiring design ideas to influence creative that is tailored to our customer
- 3 years’ minimum experience of digital design, preferably in a retail environment, coupled with a beautiful portfolio
- Advanced knowledge of Figma including components, shared libraries, prototyping and Auto-Layout
- Highly competent with Adobe Creative Suite
- Great understanding of mobile-first and responsive design
- Strong sense of design layout, attention to detail and well versed in beautiful typography
- Strong time management skills - ability to manage shifting priorities, whilst maintaining a cool head and commitment to deadlines in a reactive and fast paced environment
- Ability to work with and build on established brand guidelines
- Excellent communication skills
- Animation skills would be a strong advantage
- Coding experience would be desirable but not essential
- Generous clothing allowance
- 50% off all Sweaty Betty merchandise
- 23 days holiday, with buy and sell holiday option
- Sample sales
- Company bonus scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Monthly Office Meeting
- Generous Company Maternity, Paternity and Adoption Pay and Childcare support
- Discounts at the best Studio Classes
- SB Flexible Working: we currently work flexibly between the office and home. Our focus remains keeping everyone safe and we will continue to review this in line with government guidance
Our D&I Commitment
Our mission is to empower all women. This means doing more and working harder to make the long-lasting changes necessary to become an inclusive, diverse and actively anti-racist company. We care about our people, our community, our world. And we want to stand up for what we believe in.
We want to give our people a platform to use their voice. And actively listen and learn from what they have to say. This involves focusing on learning, development and progression across the business. Training our leaders, managers and teams about their rights under our equality, diversity and inclusion policy. And being clear on the responsibilities we hold to each other and our community. It also means being committed to equal employment opportunities. Ensuring we consider ALL applicants for jobs. And work harder to make our job advertising more inclusive.
Ultimately, we’re working to create a culture and team that represents our customers, our community and our mission of empowerment. We want to celebrate our diversity and the power it gives our team and our business.
We know we’re on a journey. And far from perfect. But we want to be a part of the solution to the problem. It might not be comfortable or straightforward. But if we weren’t up for doing the hard work and breaking the mould, we wouldn’t be Sweaty Betty. We are committed to working across our business and with our Internal Diversity & Inclusion Squad to be champions, allies and inclusive, always. Because when we say All, we mean it.