We are looking for a Digital Designer who will support in executing Sweaty Betty’s creative vision. You will support in all digital creative output including e-commerce and digital marketing. Reporting to the Lead Web Designer, you will be responsible for the visual identity of Sweaty Betty online, ensuring beautiful and innovative creative at all times. As an individual with a creative eye, a focus on thinking “mobile-first” and a self-motivated drive, you are excited about joining a fast-paced and energetic environment where you will be building relationships across the business and using your skills to support and collaborate with other creatives.
Your SB journey:
- You will create visually stunning and meticulous designs for the website and digital applications across desktop, mobile and tablet - able to conceptualise aspirational yet commercial design styles, ensuring consistency at all touchpoints.
- On the pulse with digital innovation and an understanding of the competitor landscape
- Refresh the site aesthetic each season in line with content planned by the marketing team.
- Understanding the latest software and digital technology to create the most engaging and premium digital content.
- Follow direction and guidance set by the Lead Web Designer, Head of Creative and SVP, Brand to translate seasonal changes online.
- Work closely with the ecommerce team to ensure correct execution of all graphics for the website.
- Able to work under pressure and manage tight deadlines
- Support in maintaining a comprehensible digital asset library
- Minimum 2 years’ experience
- Strong communication skills
- On the pulse with digital trends
- Mac literate, with excellent working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects
- Confident working within limitations of a Content Management System
- Awareness on UX best practice to optimize effectiveness of digital communications
- Generous clothing allowance
- 50% off all Sweaty Betty merchandise
- 23 Days holiday, with buy and sell holiday option
- Cycle to work scheme
- Company bonus scheme
- Flexi hour scheme, including 4pm Friday finish
- Generous Company Maternity, Paternity and Adoption Pay and Childcare support
- Discounts to the best Studio Classes
About the Company
Our Values: Well + Fit = Happy. It’s Personal. Keen To Be Green. Rebellious Spirit. Bordering on Obsessive. Green Juice & Cocktails.
Sweaty Betty Ltd