We’re looking for an experienced Digital Designer to join our dynamic and growing creative team to play a key role in bringing the Sweaty Betty brand to life through digital marketing campaigns. Reporting to the Lead Web Designer, you will be responsible for designing engaging visual content across the SB website, emails, digital marketing and social. Supporting both UK and US markets you will work alongside the e-commerce and Marketing teams to ensure we maintain the brand identity and consistent creative at all times.
Working in a fast-paced, thriving team environment with plenty of opportunities to collaborate with the wider SB family, you will be bordering on obsessive about sharing your ideas when it comes to social and digital content and constantly pushing boundaries to try new ways of doing things!
Our Values: Well + Fit = Happy. It’s Personal. Rebellious Spirit. Bordering on Obsessive. Green Juice & Cocktails.
Throughout your SB Journey, you will be:
- Creating visually compelling designs that are capable of functioning on multiple devices and platforms and demonstrate a user-centric approach.
- Working closely with the e-commerce and Marketing teams to deliver engaging and consistent content for website, email, affiliates, social media, and display advertising channels.
- Following direction and guidance set by the Lead Designer to produce new and innovative web content.
- Creating visual designs that effectively communicate seasonal concepts and brand identity, ensuring all assets produced meet brand guidelines.
- Working alongside the performance marketing team and designing the email newsletter.
- Contributing to project brainstorming and conceptual development based on design direction, keeping the Sweaty Betty creative identity and customer at the heart of everything you do.
- 3 years minimum digital design experience, preferably in pure play digital (in-house or agency).
- Strong creative graphic design skills with the ability to demonstrate clear understanding of brand identity.
- Mac literate, with excellent knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite.
- Experience in After Effects/Premier Pro would be beneficial.
- Video editing skills & Sketch desirable.
- Knowledge of the HTML process and responsive design.
- Good time management skills, being able to work under pressure and in a fast paced environment.
- Excellent communication skills.
- In the know of the latest design trends and competitor campaigns.
- Proven understanding of typography, layout and graphic design.
- Generous clothing allowance
- 50% off all Sweaty Betty merchandise
- Free exercise classes in our on-site studio
- 23 Days holiday, with buy and sell holiday option
- Sample sales
- Cycle to work scheme
- Company bonus scheme
- Flexi hour scheme, including 4pm Friday finish
- Generous Company Maternity, Paternity and Adoption Pay and Childcare support
- Discounts to the best Studio Classes
- Quarterly Support Office Parties
- Fresh Fruit Monday
Sweaty Betty Ltd