Digital Design Manager
We are looking for a Digital Design Manager, a pivotal role within the Creative team, with a main focus to develop our creative vision and lead on all CRM and email communications in an exciting time for the brand. You will join a passionate and growing team where you can really make an impact! We are an ambitious and rapidly evolving brand, so you should have the ability to balance innovative and contemporary design with a strong commercial awareness, taking insights from creative tests and work with the CRM team to continuously grow our email marketing performance.
The ideal candidate will be a proactive, collaborative individual who thinks differently, pushes boundaries and is an expert digital designer. You will be full of ideas and have a clear vision on how we should be designing email communications - from brand campaigns, product edits and launches, through to automated and CRM programs.
With a beautiful portfolio of work, you will have significant experience in designing market-leading digital creative with the ability to tailor execution to different markets for a personalised customer experience. Reporting to the Head of Creative, you will lead a team of 3 designers and be responsible for coordinating workload and inspiring the team to deliver consistent and innovative work that showcases the brand vision. You will have a strong understanding of design principles and the ability to provide constructive and motivational feedback.
Overview of responsibilities:
- Leading the design and creative of all Sweaty Betty global email communications, working closely with the CRM marketing team to innovate and develop our email templates for mobile and desktop - keeping up with all new and future trends for this channel.
- Collaborating with the wider Creative team on broader campaigns and creative to ensure a seamless cross-channel customer flow. Your role will influence wider channels, and an understanding of the customer journey is essential.
- Assisting in the design of some of our key CRM projects at SB; including our new loyalty and reward program, VIP communications and all automated email programmes.
- Working in a test & learn environment, you take an interest in the data and analytics, supporting the CRM team to test different executions to drive forward performance and optimise content for our customers. You will be working across US, UK, EU & AU, all of which require a bespoke approach to creative.
- Work cross-functionally on planning and conception through to designing and influencing content shoots.
- Minimum 6 years’ experience of digital design, preferably in pureplay retail or a digital agency – with exposure to either beauty, fashion, activewear brands
- Highly competent with Adobe Creative Suite
- Great understanding of responsive and mobile-first design
- Your portfolio should demonstrate strong design and typography skills
- Previous experience working in a global brand environment would be an asset
- Management experience and strong design leadership skills
- Strong time management skills – flexible attitude and ability to manage shifting priorities, whilst maintaining commitment to deadlines in a reactive and fast paced retail environment
- Ability to suggest and implement efficient ways of working and streamline process
- Ability to work with and develop brand guidelines
- Branding skills, especially experience working on CRM programs
- Experience working on shoot concepts would be an advantage
- Excellent communication, presentation and problem-solving skills
- Coding experience desirable, but not essential
- Generous clothing allowance
- 50% off all Sweaty Betty merchandise
- 23 days holiday, with buy and sell holiday option
- Sample sales
- Company bonus scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Monthly Office Meeting
- Generous Company Maternity, Paternity and Adoption Pay and Childcare support
- Discounts at the best Studio Classes
- SB Flexible Working: we currently work flexibly between the office and home. Our focus remains keeping everyone safe and we will continue to review this in line with government guidance
About the Company
Our Values: Well + Fit = Happy. It’s Personal. Keen To Be Green. Rebellious Spirit. Bordering on Obsessive. Green Juice & Cocktails.
Sweaty Betty Ltd