Digital Creative Assistant (UK & International)
You have three seconds to catch someone’s attention, what do you do?
Those three seconds shows how important creative is to media storytelling and selling.
It is your moment to get someone to engage.
It is your chance to make them believe in your brand.
At Sweaty Betty we place HUGE value on our paid media creative. Our ads have multi-million-pound budgets because they make performance FLY.
As we head into 2021 with bigger budgets and bigger ambitions, we are looking for a Creative Assistant to spearhead our strategy, align our channels and coordinate our teams.
Reporting to the UK & ROW Digital Marketing Manager, responsibilities for this role include:
- Management of our creative calendar in line with product drops and promotions
- Planning our ad messages, always thinking about tailoring our tone of voice according to the audience
- Ownership of the full creative cycle: briefing ads, coordinating the go-live, testing when live
- Liaising with our internal Influencer, PR, and Photography teams for material to test across paid channels
- Analysis of weekly ad performance to be shared with wider teams
- Execution of creative tests, feeding back insights to wider teams
- Ownership of our video strategy across channels, always thinking about how we can test and learn
- Pioneering our launch onto new paid social channels including Pinterest, TikTok and Snapchat
- Creative support where applicable across new channel opportunities, including VOD & Out-of-Home
- Alignment with our Search team to ensure you are in the know of customer mindset and accounting for it in ad copy and creative
- Proficient in Excel, Word & Power Point
- Knowledge in Youtube, Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat or TikTok advertising is a bonus
- Excellent time management & interpersonal skills
- A genuine love for the brand & understanding of our mission
You will be bursting to the brim with ideas and ALWAYS on the lookout for inspiration. The prospect of working with multiple teams will give you a buzz as together, you drive our creative strategy forward.
- Generous clothing allowance
- 50% off all Sweaty Betty merchandise
- 23 days holiday, with buy and sell holiday option
- Sample sales
- Company bonus scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Monthly Office Meeting
- Generous Company Maternity, Paternity and Adoption Pay and Childcare support
- Discounts at the best Studio Classes
- SB Flexible Working: we currently work flexibly between the office and home. Our focus remains keeping everyone safe and we will continue to review this in line with government guidance
About the Company
Our Values: Well + Fit = Happy. It’s Personal. Keen To Be Green. Rebellious Spirit. Bordering on Obsessive. Green Juice & Cocktails.
Sweaty Betty Ltd