At Sweaty Betty, we’re more than just a global activewear and lifestyle brand for women.
We’re also a community that believes fitness is a flip-the-switch trigger for becoming the woman you want to be. Leggings and sports bras won’t change the world on their own. But with a grab-my-hand, let’s-go-for-it-now spirit, the women who wear them can.
If you want to join us on the next chapter of our adventure, you’re in the right place. This is an exciting opportunity for a Digital / Web Analyst to join us on our mission to empower women through fitness and beyond by supporting and influencing decision making, strategy development and automation through data insight.
∙ We Really Care ∙ First, Best, Bravest ∙ Our Strength is in Each Other ∙ Stand Up, Speak Up, Shout Out
Your SB Journey:
- Lead the development of all ecommerce reporting, defining KPIs, building automated dashboards, reports and models to help the wider team make faster and better decisions, making sure data is accessible, understandable and actionable
- Collaborate with our in-house Power BI team - gathering, identifying, and providing clear requirements and changes which will be prioritized within their roadmap
- Drive business decisions by providing quantitative and qualitative data analysis and reporting of patterns, insights, and trends to key stakeholders with detailed action orientated insights
- Ability to identify questions we should be asking to harvest important onsite insight and build trends and stories from data that provide crucial insight to inform business decisions. Taking the lead on new exploratory trends analysis
- An expert in understanding our online customer behaviour working in close partnership with our Performance Data Analysts team and providing insights such as product and category conversion, customer journey and funnel analysis, returns behaviour, shipping preferences, discount performance and wider conversion rate analysis
- Partner with the Tagging and Analytics Manager and wider digital product development and IT teams to ensure for all future integrations we have the right data collection and data sources feeding into our reporting
- Champion data accuracy and integrity, ensuring reporting solutions meet the required level of quality, which is proactively maintained and aligned across the business
- Build a strong understanding of each system used to track order behaviour and how to collect, aggregate and analyze this data from multiple sources to drive business performance
- Proactively encourage a culture of self service by ensuring stakeholders are suitably trained in how to use business reporting tools and provide necessary training materials and documentation
- Developing strong collaborative relationships across all departments in the Support Office and especially the ecommerce, performance marketing and IT
- At least 4 years of experience in a similar analytical role in a retail or consumer facing brand
- Experience with Power BI, Google Analytics (360), Google Data Studio, Contentsquare and SQL preferable
- Highly numerate and analytical mindset focused on the customer and the commercial benefits of making change
- Highly organised and self-motivated with ability to prioritise heavy workloads eﬀectively in a fast-paced retail and ever-changing environment
- Proactive and positive approach to problem solving, enjoying the challenge of learning new skills, and increasing your understanding along the way
- Ideas-driven and results focused with the initiative to see these ideas through to fruition
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to liaise conﬁdently and eﬀectively at all levels and across all departments
- Generous clothing allowance
- 50% off all Sweaty Betty merchandise
- 25 days holiday, plus 8 flexible bank holidays
- Sample sales
- Company bonus scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Monthly Office Meeting
- Generous Company Maternity, Paternity and Adoption Pay and Childcare support
- Discounts at the best Studio Classes
- SB Flexible Working: we currently work flexibly between the office and home. Our focus remains keeping everyone safe and we will continue to review this in line with government guidance
Our D&I Commitment
Our mission is to empower all women. This means doing more and working harder to make the long-lasting changes necessary to become an inclusive, diverse and actively anti-racist company. We care about our people, our community, our world. And we want to stand up for what we believe in.
We want to give our people a platform to use their voice. And actively listen and learn from what they have to say. This involves focusing on learning, development and progression across the business. Training our leaders, managers and teams about their rights under our equality, diversity and inclusion policy. And being clear on the responsibilities we hold to each other and our community. It also means being committed to equal employment opportunities. Ensuring we consider ALL applicants for jobs. And work harder to make our job advertising more inclusive.
Ultimately, we’re working to create a culture and team that represents our customers, our community and our mission of empowerment. We want to celebrate our diversity and the power it gives our team and our business.
We know we’re on a journey. And far from perfect. But we want to be a part of the solution to the problem. It might not be comfortable or straightforward. But if we weren’t up for doing the hard work and breaking the mould, we wouldn’t be Sweaty Betty. We are committed to working across our business and with our Internal Diversity & Inclusion Squad to be champions, allies and inclusive, always. Because when we say All, we mean it. #LI-BW1