At Sweaty Betty, we’re more than just a global activewear and lifestyle brand for women.
We’re also a community that believes fitness is a flip-the-switch trigger for becoming the woman you want. Leggings and sports bras won’t change the world on their own. But with a grab-my-hand, let’s-go-for-it-now spirit, the women who wear them can.
If you want to join us on the next chapter of our adventure, you’re in the right place. We are on an exciting journey to make Sweaty Betty mobile and we are looking for a Data Analyst to join us on our mission!
Reporting into the Head of Data you will be a dedicated inhouse data and reporting specialist, working on analysing and validating data and reporting solutions for cross business teams as well as training to create your own Power BI reports. This role will play a key role in migrating legacy reporting tools into cloud-based reporting solutions. This will include gathering detailed data and reporting requirements so that we can deliver departmental reporting and give the business leaders the information they need quickly. With a cross-departmental mindset, you will use your experience to help identify areas where Sweaty Betty can improve and automate reporting needs.
∙ We Really Care ∙ First, Best, Bravest ∙ Our Strength is in Each Other ∙ Stand Up, Speak Up, Shout Out
Your SB Journey will include:
- Ensuring stakeholders and external agency partners have access to reliable data, reporting and ‘fit for purpose’ data tools and products to successfully deliver SB’s strategic goals
- Developing new ways of reporting data from current and future systems to improve the efficiency of the business
- Defining indicators of performance and quality metrics and ensure compliance with data related policies, standards, roles and responsibilities, and adoption requirements
- Gaining a deep understanding of the SB data flows and ecosystem
- Identifying processes causing data inconsistencies and recommending new processes, encouraging automation in the surfacing of data and reporting
- Resolving reporting problems & issues in a timely manner according to priorities
- Responsible for identifying data and reporting solutions for complex business problems whilst leveraging data value, using an evolving range of data analysis tools
- Becoming the voice and champion of our data and reporting solutions
- Subject matter expert on source data, business logic and reporting best practice
- Intermediate SQL, Power BI experience including Power Query, additional experience of other visualisation tools a benefit
- Experience with Data Analysis and Data Visualisation in a direct-to-consumer setting, including Point of Sale Data, Ecommerce Data, Customer Data
- Experience in ERP system data structures, Microsoft Business Central preferable
- JET reporting experience/exposure desirable
- Knowledge in Excel
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong visualisation and data storytelling experience
- Good commercial & senior stakeholder skills
- Exposure to Data Warehouse architecture and stack
- Project Management experience
- Generous clothing allowance
- 50% off all Sweaty Betty merchandise
- 23 days holiday, with buy and sell holiday option
- Sample sales
- Company bonus scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Monthly Office Meeting
- Generous Company Maternity, Paternity and Adoption Pay and Childcare support
- Discounts at the best Studio Classes
- SB Flexible Working: we currently work flexibly between the office and home. Our focus remains keeping everyone safe and we will continue to review this in line with government guidance
Our D&I Commitment
Our mission is to empower all women. This means doing more and working harder to make the long-lasting changes necessary to become an inclusive, diverse and actively anti-racist company. We care about our people, our community, our world. And we want to stand up for what we believe in.
We want to give our people a platform to use their voice. And actively listen and learn from what they have to say. This involves focusing on learning, development and progression across the business. Training our leaders, managers and teams about their rights under our equality, diversity and inclusion policy. And being clear on the responsibilities we hold to each other and our community. It also means being committed to equal employment opportunities. Ensuring we consider ALL applicants for jobs. And work harder to make our job advertising more inclusive.
Ultimately, we’re working to create a culture and team that represents our customers, our community and our mission of empowerment. We want to celebrate our diversity and the power it gives our team and our business.
We know we’re on a journey. And far from perfect. But we want to be a part of the solution to the problem. It might not be comfortable or straightforward. But if we weren’t up for doing the hard work and breaking the mould, we wouldn’t be Sweaty Betty. We are committed to working across our business and with our Internal Diversity & Inclusion Squad to be champions, allies and inclusive, always. Because when we say All, we mean it.