Customer Solutions Manager
Imagine having a job that allows you to make a positive difference to someone’s life on a daily basis. Imagine having the opportunity to join a FAMILY and not just a business. Imagine having the chance to work from home whilst doing something you love? Imagine all that time and money you would save if you had this opportunity? Sounds great doesn’t it? Well, today is your lucky day…. we are recruiting!
We are going through an extremely exciting period of growth in the Customer Care team and are looking for experienced Customer Solutions Manager to jump on the bus and join our exciting journey ahead.
Who are we looking for?
As a Customer Solutions Manager, you will be joining our amazing Customer Care family and will be reporting into our Head of Customer Care. You will predominantly be responsible for training, coaching and motivating 8+ Customer Care Team Leaders to deliver the fabulous SB customer experience we are renowned for! We are going through an exiting period of growth so your role will be extremely important and will be heavily involved with strategic responsibilities, whilst leading our team through an exciting phase of expansion.
This is a specialist role, so we are looking for a leader who has a strong foundation of experience in a compliance & regulatory based environment. You must have experience in managing specialist teams across omni channel platforms, in subjects such as complaints, VIP customers, fraud, refunds/account management etc. Experience in National/Global stakeholder management will be a bonus!
We are looking for a leader who is bordering on obsessive about offering world class customer experience and puts their customers’ along with their people at the heart of everything they do. Personal development is also really important to us here at Sweaty Betty so we are keen to speak to an individual who loves taking accountability of their own performance and is passionate about coaching, continuous learning and people development. You will lead by example and demonstrate what is expected from your team members, working with empathy and efficiency at all times.
As our Lead Brand Ambassador, you will love our products and be the first to promote a healthy/active lifestyle. You will be a highly adaptable and flexible professional who embraces leadership, someone who is comfortable in sharing best practises with authority and confidence. This is remote working role so being comfortable with virtually communicating with key stakeholders will be crucial.
- Coaching and development.
- Training, onboarding and performance management.
- Customer obsessed and resolution focused.
- Highly self-motivated and hungry to learn.
- Excellent communication skills with all stakeholders.
- A friendly and professional demeanor.
- Problem solving and thinking outside the box.
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Utilizing multiple systems.
- Ability to work towards set KPI’s/targets.
- 5+ years of Customer Care Leadership Experience (Contact Centre)
- VOC/data insights management
- Omni channel platform management
- Brand Reputation Management (From a Customer Care perspective)
- Complaints, VIP customers, Fraud, Refunds/Replacements/Account management
- Remote Team Management
- Performance Management and Coaching.
- HR Management including formal procedures.
- Building/scaling up a large team
- Working with Microsoft tools, including but not limited to Microsoft Teams/Office.
- Proficiency in English
Please do keep in mind that this role requires flexibility to work shifts between 8am and Midnight including weekends.
- Generous clothing allowance
- 50% off all Sweaty Betty merchandise
- 23 Days holiday, with buy and sell holiday option
- Company bonus scheme
- Generous Company Maternity, Paternity and Adoption Pay and Childcare support
- Discounts to the best Studio Classes
About the Company
Our Values: Well + Fit = Happy. It’s Personal. Keen To Be Green. Rebellious Spirit. Bordering on Obsessive. Green Juice & Cocktails.
Sweaty Betty Ltd