Customer Care Advisor (temp)
Imagine having a job that allows you to make a positive difference to someone’s life on a daily basis? Imagine having the opportunity to join a FAMILY and not just a business, with the chance to work from home whilst doing something you love. Sounds great doesn’t it? Well, today is your lucky day…. we are recruiting!
We are going through an extremely exciting period of growth in the Customer Care team and are looking for experienced Customer Care Advisors to jump on the bus and join our exciting journey ahead.
Who are we looking for?
As an experienced Customer Care Advisor, you will be joining our amazing Customer Care family and will be responsible for delivering exceptional and personal customer experiences across Social Media, Telephony, Live Chat, Emails and Back office platforms.
We are looking for individuals who are bordering on obsessive about offering world class customer experience to each customer they interact with, putting them at the heart of everything they do. Personal development is also really important to us here at Sweaty Betty, so we are keen to speak to individuals who love taking accountability of their own performance and are passionate about continuous learning and development.
As an important part of our family, you will live and breathe our values. As our Brand Ambassador, you will love our products and be the first to promote an active lifestyle. You will be a highly adaptable and flexible professional who embraces teamwork, someone who is comfortable in sharing best practises with authority and confidence. You will also be working remotely from home, so communication is key.
Our global customer base is growing rapidly so do let us know if you’re multilingual/fluent in any other languages, we would love to hear from you!
- Customer obsessed and resolution focused.
- Highly self-motivated and hungry to learn.
- Excellent communication skills with customers, leaders and peers.
- A friendly and professional demeanor.
- Problem solving and thinking outside the box.
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Utilizing multiple systems
- Ability to work towards set KPI’s/targets
- 1+ years of Customer Care Experience (Call Centre)
- Working with Microsoft tools, including but not limited to Microsoft Teams/Office.
- Proficiency in English
Please do keep in mind that this role requires flexibility to work shifts between 8am and Midnight including weekends.
- Generous clothing allowance
- 50% off all Sweaty Betty merchandise
- 23 days holiday, with buy and sell holiday option
- Company bonus scheme
- Generous Company Maternity, Paternity and Adoption Pay and Childcare support
- Discounts at the best Studio Classes
About the Company
Our Values: Well + Fit = Happy. It’s Personal. Keen To Be Green. Rebellious Spirit. Bordering on Obsessive. Green Juice & Cocktails.
Sweaty Betty Ltd