Our mission to empower women through fitness beyond has gone global, so we’re looking for a brilliant Community Manager to take our engagement to the next level. Working across all our social media channels, you’ll be our number one brand advocate and ambassador, building relationships, helping customers, and interacting with our global community to drive brand loyalty in new markets and attract potential customers. You’ll develop amazing ideas to grow our community engagement and help smash our social goals and KPIs.
The perfect candidate will be a skilled communicator and digital networker, with an expertise in digital platforms, social media and marketing. You’ll be obsessed with emerging trends and have a proven track record of achieving growth and increasing community engagement for US or global brands. Finally, you’ll understand how to be an empathetic voice of the brand and be passionate about diversity and inclusivity to ensure our brand speaks to a global audience.
Based within our support office in London, you will work with the UK, US and HK teams.
Your SB Journey:
- Develop innovative ideas to drive community and engagement on all social channels, including Twitter, Facebook and Instagram
- Reply to public comments on all channels to build and grow the community
- Conduct social media listening and monitoring to understand customer and community sentiment, and help inform future messaging and content
- Work as the point person for the customer care social team, providing strategic insights, guidelines and support with responding and actioning resolutions
- Oversee the management of our Facebook group and community moderators
- Identify potential content creators, ambassadors and influencers to help support storytelling and brand awareness goals
- Work with social media coordinator to provide store managers (UK and Hong Kong) with regular updates, guidelines and asset packs to support management of community groups (Facebook and Instagram)
- Work with the social media manager to contribute to weekly and monthly reports, providing updates on community sentiment and key issues to improve performance and revise plans
- Support the day-to-day channel management, uploading and scheduling content on channels as needed
- 4+ years experience of successful management of online communities for US or international brands
- A skilled communicator and digital networker with excellent people skills
- A passion for diversity and inclusion, and a strong awareness of key cultural issues relevant to our core audiences
- A good knowledge of data analytics and social listening
- Highly organised and driven with meticulous attention to detail
- Your finger on the pulse of all things social media and global culture
- A passion for empowering women through fitness and beyond
- Generous clothing allowance
- 50% off all Sweaty Betty merchandise
- 23 days holiday, with buy and sell holiday option
- Sample sales
- Company bonus scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Monthly Office Meeting
- Generous Company Maternity, Paternity and Adoption Pay and Childcare support
- Discounts at the best Studio Classes
- SB Flexible Working: we currently work flexibly between the office and home. Our focus remains keeping everyone safe and we will continue to review this in line with government guidance
About the Company
Our Values: Well + Fit = Happy. It’s Personal. Keen To Be Green. Rebellious Spirit. Bordering on Obsessive. Green Juice & Cocktails.
Sweaty Betty Ltd