Channel Optimisation Manager (Temp)
We are looking for a passionate and driven Channel Optimisation Manager to join our Merchandising Team in this exciting new role!
Responsible for the flow of stock to all Channels covering Digital, Wholesale and Stores, you will bring a proactive attitude and a ‘can do’ approach to challenges. Here at SB, both the digital and wholesale channels have rapidly expanded, so you will be working with the US based wholesale team and our digital team based in London, as well as our fabulous logistics and retail teams.
With a passion for retail that is bordering on infectious and a proven track record of working in Channel optimisation for digital and stores and experience with allocation & replenishment systems, this could be the ideal next step for you!
Your SB Journey:
Stock optimisation for all channels
- Working with wholesale and product teams to ensure accurate flow of intake.
- Continually ensuring expanding wholesale accounts deliveries are met.
- Analysing fast and slow sellers and taking action for all channels to maximise sales opportunities.
- Managing a small team to deliver KPIs but working as an integral player within the core merchandising team.
- Preparing analysis to aid decision making to optimise each channel.
Allocation & Replenishment Strategy
- Working closely with product team to optimise the range and assortments by channel.
- Highlighting opportunities and risks where we can adapt replenishment parameters to potentialize stock.
- Driving the setting and maintaining of replen parameters.
- Review size curve to highlight difference by channel to optimise sell thru.
Communication with Team, Stores & Wider Business
- Managing two direct reports.
- Carrying out store visits & build strong relationships with area & store managers.
- Supporting with communications to retail team.
- Working closely with US wholesale team and be pivotal in improving efficiencies and ways of working.
- Work closely with VP Merchandising & Ecommerce team.
- Preparing reports by channel to ensure inbound flow of stock satisfies forecast demand by channel.
- Experience in multi channel / channel optimisation including wholesale.
- Experience in working across multiple stakeholders.
- A dynamic team player with great interpersonal skills.
- An analytical and questioning mentality with excellent numerical and IT skills, particularly Excel.
- Detail oriented, highly organised, able to prioritise heavy workloads and thrive in a busy environment.
- Commercial thinker who can react to changes in trade performance.
- A self-starter who embraces change with the ability to implement best practice & new procedures.
- Generous clothing allowance
- 50% off all Sweaty Betty merchandise
- Free exercise classes in our on-site studio
- 23 days holiday, with buy and sell holiday option
- Sample sales
- Cycle to work scheme
- Company bonus scheme
- Flexi hour scheme, including 4pm Friday finish
- Generous Company Maternity, Paternity and Adoption Pay and Childcare support
- Discounts to the best Studio Classes
- Quarterly Support Office Parties
- Fresh Fruit Monday
About the Company
Our Values: Well + Fit = Happy. It’s Personal. Keen To Be Green. Rebellious Spirit. Bordering on Obsessive. Green Juice & Cocktails.
Sweaty Betty Ltd