CRM Marketing Manager
Sweaty Betty is on an ambitious mission to skyrocket our global digital growth and this role, and team, is fundamental to our digital success. The CRM Manager role will be perfect for an individual who loves diving into the data & the details and is passionate about customer journeys & communications. You will be part of the CRM team of 9 and report into the Head of CRM.
Here in the CRM team, our focus is on returning customer communications and our customers are at the heart of everything we do. We are creative, we want to test and learn, whilst always aiming to improve and drive increased performance from our customers across our global database.
Your SB Journey
Global Customer Communications Strategy
- Lead our global communications to our amazing customers. This will include road mapping, designing & delivering our global CRM strategy.
- Develop new communication strategies to support customer retention - multi step, multi-channel programmes that build customer engagement, lifetime value, share of wallet and support our business KPIs.
- Develop a clear segmentation strategy, identifying the key drivers of profitability, loyalty, and churn.
- Embed “Test, Learn & Optimise” into all activity - ensuring we are always building our knowledge and driving performance with all campaigns.
- Work closely with the digital & trade teams to optimise customer journeys across our website and off-site marketing.
- Manage the Direct Marketing strategy & budgets across all markets, which is instrumental in supporting our online business & retail stores.
- Oversee the introduction of a new loyalty program across our global markets. Developing the short, and long-term strategy for this program with the team.
Reporting & Data Analysis
- Regularly report on all global CRM marketing activity and share with the wider business. Review these results to create initiatives, optimise and continually improve returning performance.
- Champion our returning customers within the business & report against returning customer targets put in place.
- Work collaboratively with our Data Analyst on insights for our returning customers, lifetime value & frequency reports and campaign results.
- Understand the customer data flows of our business, where the data is being sent & seek opportunities to optimise flows & working with our ESP and technical teams to achieve this.
- Managing a team of two, in the delivery of our CRM strategy and execution. Must have strong team leadership with the ability to drive, inspire and motivate your team by providing clear developmental goals, positivity, and an unrivalled depth of knowledge.
- 5+ years’ experience in similar CRM roles and have in-depth knowledge of CRM customer planning with a large customer base preferably in retail.
- A passion for making marketing communications as relevant to customers as possible, personalising content thoughtfully by utilising customer data.
- Experience managing a team & working across multiple regions.
- Confident challenging the status quo and backing up questions with data.
- Advanced experience using email service providers (e.g. Responsys), CRM tools & database management platforms.
- Experience with budget management
- Advanced excel & data analysis skills
- An exceptional eye for detail
- Generous clothing allowance
- 50% off all Sweaty Betty merchandise
- 23 days holiday, with buy and sell holiday option
- Sample sales
- Company bonus scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Monthly Office Meeting
- Generous Company Maternity, Paternity and Adoption Pay and Childcare support
- Discounts at the best Studio Classes
- SB Flexible Working: we currently work flexibly between the office and home. Our focus remains keeping everyone safe and we will continue to review this in line with government guidance
About the Company
Our Values: Well + Fit = Happy. It’s Personal. Keen To Be Green. Rebellious Spirit. Bordering on Obsessive. Green Juice & Cocktails.
Sweaty Betty Ltd