At Sweaty Betty, we’re more than just a global activewear and lifestyle brand for women.
We’re also a community that believes fitness is a flip-the-switch trigger for becoming the woman you want to be. Leggings and sports bras won’t change the world on their own. But with a grab-my-hand, let’s-go-for-it-now spirit, the women who wear them can
An exciting opportunity awaits you to join our dynamic Retention and Performance Marketing team at Sweaty Betty. As we ride the wave of remarkable growth, we've recently adopted two game-changing platforms: the Customer Engagement Platform, Braze, and the Customer Data Platform, mParticle. These powerful tools enable us to automate customer engagement seamlessly across diverse channels and scenarios.
As a CRM Manager, you'll be at the heart of our efforts to deliver strategic CRM plans across our global markets and drive our loyalty program. Harnessing the capabilities of Braze, you will take charge of crafting and executing multi-channel communications that ensure every customer interaction is personalized and impactful, with a special focus on enhancing our loyalty program. This role opens doors to working across a range of marketing channels, delving deep into our customer database, and focusing on driving increased customer participation, value, and retention.
∙ We Really Care ∙ First, Best, Bravest ∙ Our Strength is in Each Other ∙ Stand Up, Speak Up, Shout Out
Your SB Journey:
What You’ll Be Doing
- Develop and implement a comprehensive global communications strategy that spans multiple channels, including lifecycle, BAU, triggered, and transactional emails.
- Utilize Braze and Dynamic Yield's capabilities to deliver personalised experiences while enhancing repeat purchases and customer lifetime value, ultimately supporting customer retention and our business KPIs.
- Work with the customer data team to develop a clear segmentation strategy, identifying the key drivers of profitability, loyalty, and churn.
- Ensure email content, design and delivery are continuously optimised for maximum return.
- Own the CRM testing strategy, identifying opportunities to continually improve our communications and customer experience, and design and carry out A/B tests across the customer lifecycle and BAU campaigns.
- Work closely with other departments (Digital, Ecommerce and Trade) to ensure a consistent customer journey and timely delivery of joint strategies and projects.
- Steer the continued development of our loyalty program, with a focus on increasing customer participation, value, and retention and continually measure performance to drive optimisations across global markets.
- Work with stakeholders across multiple teams, to agree and deliver on promotional plans for our loyalty program & other key customer segments (e.g., events, discounts, product promotions, sampling campaigns etc), targeted at specific customer cohorts.
Analysis & Insight
- Regularly report on all global CRM & Loyalty marketing activity and share with the wider business. Review these results to create initiatives, optimise and continually improve returning performance.
- Champion our returning customers within the business & report against returning customer targets put in place.
- Work collaboratively with our Data Analyst on insights for our returning customers, lifetime value & frequency reports and campaign results.
- Understand the customer data flows of our business, where the data is being sent & seek opportunities to optimise flows & working with our new CEP and technical teams to achieve this.
- 4+ years’ experience in similar CRM roles and have in-depth knowledge of CRM customer planning with a large customer base preferably in retail.
- Proficient in Braze, with experience in data handling and building multi-channel programs.
- Experience in owning and creating lifecycle campaigns, including automated triggers, or recurring programs.
- Strong understanding of data management, analysis, and reporting, both at a campaign and commercial level.
- Experience in planning and strategizing multi-channel marketing at a campaign and program level.
- Advanced excel & data analysis skills
- An exceptional eye for detail
- Generous clothing allowance
- 60% off all Sweaty Betty merchandise
- 25 days holiday, plus 8 flexible bank holidays
- Sample sales
- 10 days work from anywhere policy
- Company bonus scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Health Cash Plan benefit with Medicash available to all Sweaty Betty UK Employees
- Enhanced Family Leave policy
- Discounts at the best Studio Classes
- SB Flexible Working: we currently work flexibly between the office and home
Our D&I Commitment
Our mission is to empower all women. This means doing more and working harder to make the long-lasting changes necessary to become an inclusive, diverse and actively anti-racist company. We care about our people, our community, our world. And we want to stand up for what we believe in.
We want to give our people a platform to use their voice. And actively listen and learn from what they have to say. This involves focusing on learning, development and progression across the business. Training our leaders, managers and teams about their rights under our equality, diversity and inclusion policy. And being clear on the responsibilities we hold to each other and our community. It also means being committed to equal employment opportunities. Ensuring we consider ALL applicants for jobs. And work harder to make our job advertising more inclusive.
Ultimately, we’re working to create a culture and team that represents our customers, our community and our mission of empowerment. We want to celebrate our diversity and the power it gives our team and our business.
We know we’re on a journey. And far from perfect. But we want to be a part of the solution to the problem. It might not be comfortable or straightforward. But if we weren’t up for doing the hard work and breaking the mould, we wouldn’t be Sweaty Betty. We are committed to working across our business and with our Internal Diversity & Inclusion Collective to be champions, allies and inclusive, always. Because when we say All, we mean it.