CRM & Loyalty Executive
At Sweaty Betty, we’re more than just a global activewear and lifestyle brand for women.
We’re also a community that believes fitness is a flip-the-switch trigger for becoming the woman you want to be. Leggings and sports bras won’t change the world on their own. But with a grab-my-hand, let’s-go-for-it-now spirit, the women who wear them can.
If you want to join us on the next chapter of our adventure, you’re in the right place. This is an exciting opportunity for a CRM & Loyalty Executive to join us on our mission to empower women through fitness and beyond.
∙ We Really Care ∙ First, Best, Bravest ∙ Our Strength is in Each Other ∙ Stand Up, Speak Up, Shout Out
Your SB Journey:
We have an exciting opportunity for a CRM Executive to join our Retention and Performance Marketing team at Sweaty Betty. You'll be joining us during a period of remarkable growth as we have just onboarded a new Customer Engagement Platform, Braze, along with a Customer Data Platform, mParticle. These platforms will enable us to automate customer engagement across multiple channels and use cases.
As a CRM & Loyalty Executive, you will play a pivotal role in supporting our team to deliver strategic CRM plans across our global markets. Leveraging the power of Braze, you will develop and execute multi-channel communications, ensuring personalized and impactful interactions with our customers. This role offers a unique opportunity to work across various marketing channels, gain in-depth knowledge of our customer database, and focus on increasing customer participation, value, and retention.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Support the development and execution of a comprehensive multi-channel communications calendar for our key customer groups globally. You will oversee the entire communication process, from briefing creative teams to final execution and deployment of campaigns.
- Provide clear briefs to copywriters, designers, and internal teams, ensuring the development of effective, customer-focused campaigns and communications.
- Manage global CRM lifecycle, triggered, and transactional emails that enhance repeat purchases and customer lifetime value across our global markets. Leveraging Braze and Dynamic Yield's capabilities, you will deliver targeted and personalized experiences.
- Collaborate closely with the digital and trade teams to optimize customer journeys across our website and retail marketing, ensuring seamless experiences and driving engagement.
- Embrace a "Test, Learn & Optimize" mindset, continuously building upon our knowledge and driving performance across all campaigns.
- Assist in managing the strategy, logic, and implementation of segmentation and targeting strategies, aiming to maximize conversion, retention, average order value, while minimizing unsubscribe rates.
- Support the development of the overall strategy for our Sweaty Betty loyalty program in collaboration with internal teams, including creative, design, product, and trade. Execute loyalty program activations, optimize customer journeys, increase sign-ups, awareness, engagement, and value within the program.
- Collaborate with the CRM team to analyse and report campaign performance, key segments, and key metrics on a weekly and monthly basis. Focus on campaign engagement, purchase recency, frequency, and customer lifetime value.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience working in a CRM-centric environment.
- Proficient in Braze, with experience in data handling and building multi-channel programs.
- Experience in owning and creating lifecycle campaigns, including automated triggers, or recurring programs.
- Strong understanding of data management, analysis, and reporting, both at a campaign and commercial level.
- Experience in planning and strategizing multi-channel marketing at a campaign and program level.
- Generous clothing allowance
- 60% off all Sweaty Betty merchandise
- 25 days holiday, plus 8 flexible bank holidays
- Sample sales
- 10 days work from anywhere policy
- Company bonus scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Health Cash Plan benefit with Medicash available to all Sweaty Betty UK Employees (Following successfully passing probation)
- Enhanced Family Leave policy
- Discounts at the best Studio Classes
- SB Flexible Working: we currently work flexibly between the office and home
Our D&I Commitment
Our mission is to empower all women. This means doing more and working harder to make the long-lasting changes necessary to become an inclusive, diverse and actively anti-racist company. We care about our people, our community, our world. And we want to stand up for what we believe in.
We want to give our people a platform to use their voice. And actively listen and learn from what they have to say. This involves focusing on learning, development and progression across the business. Training our leaders, managers and teams about their rights under our equality, diversity and inclusion policy. And being clear on the responsibilities we hold to each other and our community. It also means being committed to equal employment opportunities. Ensuring we consider ALL applicants for jobs. And work harder to make our job advertising more inclusive.
Ultimately, we’re working to create a culture and team that represents our customers, our community and our mission of empowerment. We want to celebrate our diversity and the power it gives our team and our business.
We know we’re on a journey. And far from perfect. But we want to be a part of the solution to the problem. It might not be comfortable or straightforward. But if we weren’t up for doing the hard work and breaking the mould, we wouldn’t be Sweaty Betty. We are committed to working across our business and with our Internal Diversity & Inclusion Collective to be champions, allies and inclusive, always. Because when we say All, we mean it.