CRM Email Marketing Manager
At Sweaty Betty, we’re more than just a global activewear and lifestyle brand for women.
We’re also a community that believes fitness is a flip-the-switch trigger for becoming the woman you want. Leggings and sports bras won’t change the world on their own. But with a grab-my-hand, let’s-go-for-it-now spirit, the women who wear them can.
If you want to join us on the next chapter of our adventure, you’re in the right place. This is an exciting opportunity for an CRM Email Marketing Manager to join us on our mission to empower women through fitness and beyond by broadcasting key launches, promotions, and events to our customers via Email and SMS.
Reporting to the Head of CRM, you will be a highly commercial thinker, excited to join our team and own email marketing for the UK & Rest of World.
∙ We Really Care ∙ First, Best, Bravest ∙ Our Strength is in Each Other ∙ Stand Up, Speak Up, Shout Out
Your SB Journey:
Campaign Planning and Execution
- Manage our UK & ROW email marketing strategy, making sure that the campaigns & tactics in place are relevant to the customer mindset & help build customer engagement, lifetime value, share of wallet and support our business KPIs
- Champion a data-driven approach to communications, using numbers to influence and enhance storytelling and retention
- Work closely with creative & brand departments to ensure marketing campaigns remain on brand and innovative
- Embed “Test, Learn & Optimise” into all activity - ensuring we are always building on our knowledge and driving performance with all campaigns
- Be responsible for the final product that is sent to customer and manage sign-off process
- Ensure all key business launches and promotions are supported, and that communications are sent out on time with 100% accuracy
- Build strong relationships with the wider teams to gather new areas to support and drive email traffic and conversions
- Lead the best practice of email marketing activity within the business with the goal of maximising lifetime revenue from every subscriber and ensure best practice of email, and future communication channels to ensure highest level of deliverability
- Identify ways that our email marketing and targeting capabilities and be leveraged to complement or grow other channels
- Constantly seek to improve team and stakeholder processes to drive efficiency
Reporting / Performance
- Working closely with the CRM Team to ensure daily and weekly reporting is completed
- Wrap up reporting in a succinct, understandable way to be shared with Senior Leadership and able to present this concisely when needed in relevant meetings
- Identify opportunities to improve campaign performance, delegating to the team to action
- Working with insight to provide more in-depth reporting to understand performance at a deeper level YoY and MoM
- Managing a small team, in the delivery of our UK & ROW email strategy & execution. Must have the ability to drive, inspire and motivate your team by providing clear developmental goals, positivity, and an unrivalled depth of knowledge
- Create and implement processes and workflows to maximise efficiency and provide structure
- 4+ years’ experience in similar roles and have in-depth knowledge of customer planning with a large customer base preferably in retail
- Have a comprehensive understanding of email marketing channels combined with a track record of driving trade through innovative returning customer communications
- Advanced experience using email service providers & data management platforms
- A passion for creating engaging, exciting, and personalised campaigns
- Confident challenging the status quo and backing up questions with data
- Advanced excel & data analysis skills
- An exceptional eye for detail
- Have a flexible attitude to accommodate change with a sense of urgency, when required
- Generous clothing allowance
- 50% off all Sweaty Betty merchandise
- 25 days holiday, plus 8 flexible bank holidays
- Sample sales
- Company bonus scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Monthly Office Meeting
- Generous Company Maternity, Paternity and Adoption Pay and Childcare support
- Discounts at the best Studio Classes
- SB Flexible Working: we currently work flexibly between the office and home
Our D&I Commitment
Our mission is to empower all women. This means doing more and working harder to make the long-lasting changes necessary to become an inclusive, diverse and actively anti-racist company. We care about our people, our community, our world. And we want to stand up for what we believe in.
We want to give our people a platform to use their voice. And actively listen and learn from what they have to say. This involves focusing on learning, development and progression across the business. Training our leaders, managers and teams about their rights under our equality, diversity and inclusion policy. And being clear on the responsibilities we hold to each other and our community. It also means being committed to equal employment opportunities. Ensuring we consider ALL applicants for jobs. And work harder to make our job advertising more inclusive.
Ultimately, we’re working to create a culture and team that represents our customers, our community and our mission of empowerment. We want to celebrate our diversity and the power it gives our team and our business.
We know we’re on a journey. And far from perfect. But we want to be a part of the solution to the problem. It might not be comfortable or straightforward. But if we weren’t up for doing the hard work and breaking the mould, we wouldn’t be Sweaty Betty. We are committed to working across our business and with our Internal Diversity & Inclusion Collective to be champions, allies and inclusive, always. Because when we say All, we mean it.