Buying Admin Assistant
Are you a highly organised fashion and fitness lover with an eye for the latest trends? Are you quick to learn with a fine attention to detail and a love of organisation? We are looking for a passionate Buyer’s Assistant to join our Buying Team! Reporting in to your Buyer and working closely with the Product Team as well as across internal departments within Sweaty Betty, this is an incredible opportunity for an individual who thrives in a fast-paced, evolving environment and wants to part of the SB journey.
As an individual, you will believe that looking after your wellbeing and fitness is fundamental. You are bordering on obsessive about delivering fashion trends and challenging the status quo to do things differently. You will work collaboratively to ensure Sweaty Betty continues to be at the forefront of fashion forward active wear, driving and leading the market to greater heights.
Reporting directly to the Buyer you will be responsible for the following:
- Own and manage the critical path, liaising with suppliers, inputting orders into our system and ensuring all critical path dates are met and that all samples and approvals are dealt with effectively and filed appropriately
- Support your buying team with product development that is customer focussed and aligns with the wider business strategy, with relevant attention to commercialism, costing and innovation.
- Working with Allocator on ex dates to ensure production samples are received and approved in a timely manner to achieve agreed delivery date as per PO
- Attend fit sessions with your Buyer and Garment Tech team to ensure all samples are fitted in accordance to the critical path
- Overall deliver amazing administrative support to the team to ensure everything runs smoothly
- Organise and control the ordering, delivery, storage, logging and handing over all Look Book, Web, VM, Press, Marketing (US & UK) samples
- Preparing samples for trade meetings and ensuring that all samples are prepped to a high standard with great attention to detail
- Support your buying team with product development that is customer focused and aligns with the wider business strategy, with relevant attention to, and innovation
- A relevant degree or 1 years of experience with a fashion/sportswear retailer in Buying
- A passion for product with a commercial eye and creative flair with an obsession for attention to detail
- Amazing organisational skills and comfortable using initiative in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent skills in Microsoft office, especially excel and outlook
- Generous clothing allowance
- 50% off all Sweaty Betty merchandise
- 23 days holiday, with buy and sell holiday option
- Sample sales
- Company bonus scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Monthly Office Meeting
- Generous Company Maternity, Paternity and Adoption Pay and Childcare support
- Discounts at the best Studio Classes
- SB Flexible Working: we currently work flexibly between the office and home. Our focus remains keeping everyone safe and we will continue to review this in line with government guidance
About the Company
Our Values: Well + Fit = Happy. It’s Personal. Keen To Be Green. Rebellious Spirit. Bordering on Obsessive. Green Juice & Cocktails.
Sweaty Betty Ltd