Buyer's Admin Assistant
We are looking for a passionate Buyer’s Assistant to join our amazing Buying Team at Sweaty Betty. You are quick to learn with a fine attention to detail and love to be organised. You are confident building strong relationships at all levels both within and outside of the organisation. Most important of all - you believe in balance and love our brand as much as we do!
As an individual, you will believe that looking after your wellbeing is fundamental. You are bordering on obsessive about delivering fashion trends and challenging the status quo to do things differently. You will work collaboratively to ensure Sweaty Betty continues to be at the forefront of fashion forward active wear, driving and leading the market to greater heights. Most of all, you’ll have fun while you do it, because it’s more than just a job!
Reporting in to your Buyer and working closely with the Product Team as well as across internal departments within Sweaty Betty, this is an incredible opportunity for an individual who thrives in a fast-paced, evolving environment and wants to part of the SB journey.
Reporting directly to the Buyer you will be responsible for the following:
- Own and manage the critical path, liaising with suppliers, inputting orders into our system and ensuring all critical path dates are met and that all samples and approvals are dealt with effectively and filed appropriately
- Working with Allocator on ex dates to ensure production samples are received and approved in a timely manner to achieve agreed delivery date as per PO
- Attend fit sessions with your Buyer and Garment Tech team to ensure all samples are fitted in accordance to the critical path
- Organise and control the ordering, delivery, storage, logging and handing over all Look Book, Web, VM, Press, Marketing (US & UK) samples
- Preparing samples for trade meetings and ensuring that all samples are prepped to a high standard with great attention to detail
- To fully understand our customer, Kate and the Sweaty Betty Brand, by frequently visiting our Boutiques across the UK and conduct frequent comp shops and present findings to the team
- A relevant degree or 1 years ofexperience with a fashion/sportswear retailer in Buying.
- A passion for product with a commercial eye, creative flair with an obsession for attention to detail.
- A can-do flexible attitude
- Excellent skills in Microsoft office, especially excel and outlook
- Generous clothing allowance
- 50% off all Sweaty Betty merchandise
- Free exercise classes in our on-site studio
- Sample sales
- Cycle to work scheme
- Company bonus scheme
- Flexi hour scheme, including 4pm Friday finish
- Generous Company Maternity, Paternity and Adoption Pay
- Childcare Support
- Discounts to the best Studio Classes
- Quarterly Support Office Parties
- 23 Days statutory holiday, with buy and sell holiday option
Sweaty Betty Ltd