IT Project Manager
This newly developed role will report in to the Head of Systems and be part of the wider team of 11. We are looking for an experienced Dynamics 365 Business Central/ NAV ERP Project Manager, to join a fast paced and multiple disciplined IT department. The required candidate will own and deliver work streams on our various applications around the business.
We are on an exciting journey to make Sweaty Betty mobile and this role will be key with migrating legacy systems into cloud-based solutions. With a customer focused, positive, people-oriented, and highly organised attitude, you will use your experience to help identify areas where Sweaty Betty can improve and implement solutions. Working closely with external partners as well as members of the team across all levels of the business, you will be passionate about ensuring the business is always online and supported.
Our Values: Well + Fit = Happy. It’s Personal. Keen To Be Green. Rebellious Spirit. Bordering on Obsessive. Green Juice & Cocktails.
Your SB Journey will include:
- Work with department teams, to implement work steams
- Delivery of customer-focused solutions
- Resolve problems & issues in a timely manner according to priorities
- Ability to be a technical lead on projects, from planning through to delivery.
- Application Project Delivery
- Managing the end to end implementation work streams of Microsoft Dynamics 365 (NAV/ Business Central) - Design through to go-live
- Working closely with departments to gather requirements
- Resource management
- Ensuring requirements are delivered
- Project budgeting
- Project Management
- NAV/Business Central Experience is ideal but not essential
- Time Management
- Strong Budgeting experience
- Developer and team management
- Cloud computing O365, Azure
- Expert knowledge in Excel
- Experience in ERP system data structures
- Strong visualisation experience
- Good commercial & senior stakeholder skills
- Generous clothing allowance
- 50% off all Sweaty Betty merchandise
- 23 Days holiday, with buy and sell holiday option
- Cycle to work scheme
- Company bonus scheme
- Flexi hour scheme, including 4pm Friday finish
- Generous Company Maternity, Paternity and Adoption Pay and Childcare support
Sweaty Betty Ltd