Assistant Print Designer (6 month)
As Assistant Print Designer joining the SB team, you will be instrumental in providing support to the wider Design team of 12. Bringing your love for prints and fusing it with a passion for SB, you are willing to push the boundaries when it comes to suggesting new ideas. You will have an in-depth understanding of our customer and know what she loves - you're never afraid to try new things!
Your SB Journey:
- Responsible for overseeing the seasonal print stories.
- Carry out seasonal trend and technical research to ensure ranges are continually evolving and always world class.
- Along with the design team, work with the seasonal mood board and mood board by ranges, coming to meetings with print suggestions and ideas.
- Design prints and ensure they are workable and translate easily for bulk production (quarterly number of prints on average 12).
- Lead development of the prints working with the suppliers and SB buying team to deliver the final prints, ready for bulk production.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in print design
- Proficient in Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator
- Proven ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment, quick to respond to business needs
- Good understanding of fabrics and print techniques
- Ability to balance multiple projects
- Generous clothing allowance
- 50% off all Sweaty Betty merchandise
- 23 days holiday, with buy and sell holiday option
- Sample sales
- Company bonus scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Monthly Office Meeting
- Generous Company Maternity, Paternity and Adoption Pay and Childcare support
- Discounts at the best Studio Classes
- SB Flexible Working: we currently work flexibly between the office and home. Our focus remains keeping everyone safe and we will continue to review this in line with government guidance
Our D&I Commitment
Our Values: Well + Fit = Happy. It’s Personal. Keen To Be Green. Rebellious Spirit. Bordering on Obsessive. Green Juice & Cocktails.