The SB Product Team continues to grow and we are looking for a determined, hard-working and enthusiastic Assistant Merchandiser to jump on board! Reporting to one of our experienced Merchandisers, you will be part of our fun, fast paced Merchandising Team. For anyone obsessive about the world of Merchandising (and Sweaty Betty of course!), this is an exciting opportunity to join a rapidly growing business. You will have a key role in helping to drive sales and profit by optimising stock, advising on in-season trading and taking ownership of key continuity lines.
∙ We Really Care ∙ First, Best, Bravest ∙ Our Strength is in Each Other ∙ Stand Up, Speak Up, Shout Out
Your SB journey:
- Work closely with buying and production teams to manage intake and delivery schedule, highlighting stocks risks back to Merchandiser
- Key continuity line management
- In season trading under the direction of Merchandiser
- Assisting producing weekly merchandising trade reports
- Analysing weekly and seasonal performance by category, communicating key insights, risks and opportunities to the Merchandiser
- Assisting the merchandising team with ad-hoc analysis
- Work with wholesale, channel optimization and ecommerce teams to maximise sales
- Building strong relationships with all head office functions
- Supervise, train and develop the MAA, monitoring performance and highlighting areas for improvement
- There may also be other duties that fall into your strengths
- Minimum 1 year working as an Assistant Merchandiser
- Advanced excel skills
- Ability to meet tight deadlines
- Excellent numerical and analytical skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Good communication skills and an approachable and friendly manner
- Aptitude for problem solving
- Generous clothing allowance
- 50% off all Sweaty Betty merchandise
- 23 days holiday, with buy and sell holiday option
- Sample sales
- Company bonus scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Monthly Office Meeting
- Generous Company Maternity, Paternity and Adoption Pay and Childcare support
- Discounts at the best Studio Classes
- SB Flexible Working: we currently work flexibly between the office and home. Our focus remains keeping everyone safe and we will continue to review this in line with government guidance
Our D&I Commitment
Our mission is to empower all women. This means doing more and working harder to make the long-lasting changes necessary to become an inclusive, diverse and actively anti-racist company. We care about our people, our community, our world. And we want to stand up for what we believe in.
We want to give our people a platform to use their voice. And actively listen and learn from what they have to say. This involves focusing on learning, development and progression across the business. Training our leaders, managers and teams about their rights under our equality, diversity and inclusion policy. And being clear on the responsibilities we hold to each other and our community. It also means being committed to equal employment opportunities. Ensuring we consider ALL applicants for jobs. And work harder to make our job advertising more inclusive.
Ultimately, we’re working to create a culture and team that represents our customers, our community and our mission of empowerment. We want to celebrate our diversity and the power it gives our team and our business.
We know we’re on a journey. And far from perfect. But we want to be a part of the solution to the problem. It might not be comfortable or straightforward. But if we weren’t up for doing the hard work and breaking the mould, we wouldn’t be Sweaty Betty. We are committed to working across our business and with our Internal Diversity & Inclusion Squad to be champions, allies and inclusive, always. Because when we say All, we mean it.