Assistant Branch Merchandiser
We are looking for a passionate and driven Assistant Merchandiser to join our Branch Merchandising Team in this exciting new role! You will have a pro-active attitude and a ‘can do’ approach to challenges. You will be happy to get stuck in at all levels and will be involved in a variety of tasks within the team, including allocations. You will have strong Excel skills and help to implement new processes and reporting
Your passion for retail will be infectious and you will have a proven track record of working in branch merchandising and working on allocation & replenishment systems.
Our Values: Well + Fit = Happy. It's Personal. Rebellious Spirit. Bordering on Obsessive. Green Juice & Cocktails.
Your SB Journey:
Stock analysis & optimisation:
- Managing stock between web and stores to optimise ST
- Supporting Senior Branch Merchandiser on analysis at store, market and channel level.
- Monitoring & proposing stock movements within the business including consolidations and recalls.
- Managing any stock adjustments as required
Allocation & Replenishment Strategy:
- Supporting allocator with allocations and overseeing the phasing of collections to ensure product is allocated on time
- Highlighting opportunities and risks where we can adapt replenishment parameters to potentialize stock – proposing actions to Senior Branch Merch
- Driving the setting and maintaining of replenishment parameters
- Working with Senior branch merchandiser to set initial allocation plans, and highlight any concerns on initial allocations
Communication with Stores & Wider Business:
- Carrying out store visits & build strong relationships with area & store managers.
- Supporting with communications to retail team and answering any stock queries
- Reporting on Top turnover and Focus stores, and help to identify opportunities
- Support with channel analysis
- Build a strong relationship with the eCommerce team as it is one pool of stock
- Building a strong relationship with MAAs to keep in touch with intake and any key delivery delays
New Store Openings:
- Supporting the Senior Branch Merch to ensure that stock packages agreed are allocated in time for openings, and to highlight any risks to stock
- Ensuring New stores are set up in replenishment system
WH liaison & throughput forecasting:
- Ensuring WH receives relevant communication with regards to goods recalling from stores, pick quantities & new store openings, new story launches.
- Strong experience in allocations & replenishment / branch merch (min 18 months)
- An analytical and questioning mentality with excellent numerical and IT skills particularly Excel.
- Detail oriented, highly organised, able to prioritise heavy workloads and thrive in a busy environment.
- Commercial thinker who can react to changes in trade performance
- A self-starter who embraces change with the ability to implement best practise & new procedures.
- Proactive and positive approach to problem solving.
- A dynamic team player with great interpersonal skills.
- Generous clothing allowance
- 50% off all Sweaty Betty merchandise
- Free exercise classes in our on-site studio
- 23 Days holiday, with buy and sell holiday option
- Sample sales
- Cycle to work scheme
- Company bonus scheme
- Flexi hour scheme, including 4pm Friday finish
- Generous Company Maternity, Paternity and Adoption Pay and Childcare support
- Discounts to the best Studio Classes
- Quarterly Support Office Parties
- Fresh Fruit Monday
Sweaty Betty Ltd