Application Support Manager
This newly developed Application Support Manager role will be an integral part of the department, managing the application function within SB IT. Joining an ever-growing IT team of 20, you will have 2 direct reports and will be reporting into the VP of IT. You will be an experienced Dynamics 365, Business Central/NAV Application Support Manager, with proven experience of supporting multiple fulfilment methods through an ERP. In this role you will own the after go live support and development of business critical applications to continue pushing SB IT forward.
We are on an exciting journey to make Sweaty Betty mobile and this role will be key with supporting our cloud-based solutions. With a customer focused, positive, people-oriented, and highly organised attitude, you will use your experience to help identify areas where Sweaty Betty can improve and implement process, policies and solutions. Working closely with external partners, as well as team SB across all levels of the business, you will be passionate about ensuring the business is always online and supported.
Your SB Journey will include:
- Day to day management of application support team
- Monitoring sales order lifecycle has minimal downtime
- Delivery of customer-focussed experience
- Resolve problems & issues in a timely manner according to priorities
- Ability to be a technical lead on support issues
- Use your past experience to bring business efficiencies improvements using IT
- Mentoring and developing staff.
- Working as a team to minimise digital disruption to the business.
- Managing Application Function within SB IT
- Owning the application support requests by prioritising, delegating and resolving.
- Hands on and have the ability of resolving support requests.
- Working closely with departments to gather support requirements
- Work closely with other SB IT function owners to support Sweaty Betty in its journey.
- Managing some end to end devops work streams of Microsoft Dynamics 365 (NAV/ Business Central) - Design through to go-live
- Resource management
- Customer First Approach
- Expert in NAV/Business Central
- Polices and process Documentation
- People Management
- Experience on multiple sales fulfilment types, Digital, Wholesale and stores
- Time Management
- Developer and team management
- Cloud computing O365, Azure
- Expert knowledge in Excel
- Strong visualisation experience
- Good commercial & senior stakeholder skills
- Previous experience as an Application Support Manager/Technical Support Manager or possibly a DevOps Manager.
- Generous clothing allowance
- 50% off all Sweaty Betty merchandise
- 23 days holiday, with buy and sell holiday option
- Sample sales
- Company bonus scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Generous Company Maternity, Paternity and Adoption Pay and Childcare support
- Discounts at the best Studio Classes
- SB Flexible Working: we currently work flexibly between the office and home. Our focus remains keeping everyone safe and will be to work around you & your lifestyle going forwards
About the Company
Our Values: Well + Fit = Happy. It’s Personal. Keen To Be Green. Rebellious Spirit. Bordering on Obsessive. Green Juice & Cocktails.
Sweaty Betty Ltd