Application Support Analyst
At Sweaty Betty, we’re more than just a global activewear and lifestyle brand for women.
We’re also a community that believes fitness is a flip-the-switch trigger for becoming the woman you want. Leggings and sports bras won’t change the world on their own. But with a grab-my-hand, let’s-go-for-it-now spirit, the women who wear them can.
If you want to join us on the next chapter of our adventure, you’re in the right place. We are looking for an Application Support Analyst to join our growing IT Team in looking after the smooth running of wholesale order fulfilment via our implemented Business Central ERP system. We are on an exciting journey to make Sweaty Betty mobile and this role will be a part of the team supporting the business digital fulfil order. This role will start with a focus on wholesale but grow into supporting Sweaty Betty’s multiple order fulfilment route.
As a customer-focused, positive, and highly organised person, you will use your experience to help wholesale with day-to-day processing in Business Central, while also being a part of the project team releasing various projects. Working closely with external partners as well as members of the team across all levels of the business, you will be passionate about ensuring the business is always online and supported.
∙ We Really Care ∙ First, Best, Bravest ∙ Our Strength is in Each Other ∙ Stand Up, Speak Up, Shout Out
Your SB Journey:
- Onboarding new wholesale customers
- Onboarding EDI
- Supporting Wholesale team to get orders out the door
- Project Support
- Support day-to-day running of Business Central
- Work with development teams to identify bugs and roll out improvements
- Train staff on EDI and Business Central Standard processes
- Work with the ERP project team on implementation and roll out
- Experience of EDI
- Experience of Wholesale Fulfilment
- Project Management
- Experience of Sales order life cycle
- Experience with Dynamics NAV / 365 Business Central systems
- Experience with 1st to 2nd Line Support
- Experience with Troubleshooting and Issue Analysis
- Exposure to Retail, Sales Order Life cycle and Finance
- Excellent Teamwork and Communication skills
- Knowledge of Excel
- Experience in ERP system data structures
- Strong visualisation experience
- Good commercial & senior stakeholder skills
- Documentation and training skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Generous clothing allowance
- 50% off all Sweaty Betty merchandise
- 401(K) Plan
- Lifestyle Training Allowance
- 22 PTO days
- Company bonus scheme
- Discounts at the best studio classes
Our D&I Commitment
Our mission is to empower all women. This means doing more and working harder to make the long-lasting changes necessary to become an inclusive, diverse and actively anti-racist company. We care about our people, our community, our world. And we want to stand up for what we believe in.
We want to give our people a platform to use their voice. And actively listen and learn from what they have to say. This involves focusing on learning, development and progression across the business. Training our leaders, managers and teams about their rights under our equality, diversity and inclusion policy. And being clear on the responsibilities we hold to each other and our community. It also means being committed to equal employment opportunities. Ensuring we consider ALL applicants for jobs. And work harder to make our job advertising more inclusive.
Ultimately, we’re working to create a culture and team that represents our customers, our community and our mission of empowerment. We want to celebrate our diversity and the power it gives our team and our business.
We know we’re on a journey. And far from perfect. But we want to be a part of the solution to the problem. It might not be comfortable or straightforward. But if we weren’t up for doing the hard work and breaking the mould, we wouldn’t be Sweaty Betty. We are committed to working across our business and with our Internal Diversity & Inclusion Squad to be champions, allies and inclusive, always. Because when we say All, we mean it.