Do you believe that looking after your wellbeing and fitness is fundamental? Are you bordering on obsessive about fashion, with an equal love of excel and organisation? Do you want to get your foot in the door of Buying and Merchandising, at the best fashion forward active wear brand in the world? If so, the Buying and Merchandising team at Sweaty Betty need you!
Our Values: Well + Fit = Happy. It’s Personal. Keen To Be Green. Rebellious Spirit. Bordering on Obsessive. Green Juice & Cocktails.
You will be responsible for making sure we have the right stock, in the right place, at the right time!
Your journey will involve:
- Allocating stock to the stores both in the UK and the US, making sure they get the replenishment and answering all of their stock queries.
- Raising purchase orders with factories, ensuring they leave on time and tracking them into the warehouse.
- Assisting the Merchandising team with reporting & general admin.
- Retail experience.
- Basic Microsoft Excel and Word skills.
- Grade B or above at GCSE Maths.
- Strong organisation aptitude with an obsession for attention to detail.
- Can-do flexible attitude.
- Generous clothing allowance
- 50% off all Sweaty Betty merchandise
- Free exercise classes in our on-site studio
- 23 Days holiday, with buy and sell holiday option
- Sample sales
- Cycle to work scheme
- Company bonus scheme
- Flexi hour scheme, including 4pm Friday finish
- Generous Company Maternity, Paternity and Adoption Pay and Childcare support
- Discounts to the best Studio Classes
- Quarterly Support Office Parties
- Fresh Fruit Monday
Sweaty Betty Ltd