In this brand-new role as Accessories Designer here at Sweaty Betty, you will own and be responsible for this growing category, whilst working alongside the wider Design team of 12. Accessories complete the look, so you recognize how integral they are to our valued customer’s lifestyle experience and you are excited to develop and drive this category forward.
Your SB Journey:
- Carry out seasonal trend and technical research to ensure ranges are continually evolving and always world class.
- To be constantly aware of our customer’s view on our product through monthly store visits, comp shopping, trade analysis, research and customer feedback.
- Participate in all relevant design meetings.
- Together with the rest of the design team create seasonal mood boards, colour palettes, key element boards in line with seasonal theme and present them to the product team counterparts.
- Work together with raw materials team to develop and source fabrics and trims relevant for the end use of the selected ranges, adding newness and improving the existing product offer.
- Design stylish, trend relevant, premium and performance product ensuring that the boundaries are pushed creatively to continue to set us ahead of the competition.
- Communication with suppliers to ensure the 1st protos are correct and ready to present to the Directors for final sign off.
- Work with the buying team during the process to design the ranges within option framework and manage development aspects of critical path effectively to ensure all deadlines are met.
- To be aware of and contribute to the delivery of business targets.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience as an accessories designer
- In-depth understanding of hardware materials
- Excellent knowledge of computer software including Adobe Suite & Microsoft Office (including Photoshop, Illustrator & InDesign)
- Generous clothing allowance
- 50% off all Sweaty Betty merchandise
- 23 days holiday, with buy and sell holiday option
- Sample sales
- Company bonus scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Monthly Office Meeting
- Generous Company Maternity, Paternity and Adoption Pay and Childcare support
- Discounts at the best Studio Classes
- SB Flexible Working: we currently work flexibly between the office and home. Our focus remains keeping everyone safe and we will continue to review this in line with government guidance
About the Company
Our Values: Well + Fit = Happy. It’s Personal. Keen To Be Green. Rebellious Spirit. Bordering on Obsessive. Green Juice & Cocktails.
Sweaty Betty Ltd