US Digital Marketing Coordinator
Setting The Scene
Our Values: Well + Fit = Happy. It's Personal. Rebellious Spirit. Bordering on Obsessive. Green Juice & Cocktails.
Sweaty Betty was born in Notting Hill, London in 1998 after our founder Tamara spotted a gap in the activewear market for women who wanted to look good and work out. Teaming up with her husband Simon, they embarked on a mission to create beautiful clothes for women who lead active lifestyles. We now have over 60 shops from London to San Francisco, filled with our signature bum-sculpting leggings, beautiful prints and studio to street pieces.
What You’ll Be Doing
Reporting to the US Digital Marketing Manager and in sitting in the talented, international marketing team of 28. This brand new opportunity, based in our NYC office will work closely with internal departments to drive acquisition and ensure that the US Digital Flagship is set for success.
Coordination & Planning
- Coordinating digital and promotional campaigns in line with the marketing calendar
- Briefing all US Digital creative from initial brainstorm stage through to deployment. This will require frequent liaison between multiple departments
- Updating digital calendars in-line with seasonal content and promotions to share with third parties
- Work closely with US Digital agencies and coordinating weekly tasks to ensure timelines are met
Channel management and optimization
- Continually growing our affiliate programme by being aware of new publishers/merchants and initiating relationships to grow our portfolio of partner brands
- Build relationships with affiliates to maximise commercial and brand opportunities within this channel
- Arrange affiliate/blogger coverage in line with key marketing campaigns, briefing and coordinating all creative collateral required to go live
- Nurture and build relationships with bloggers and other media partnerships
- Testing PPC adcopy/sitelinks to ensure promotional campaigns are relevant and commercial
- Development of keyword strategy and execution of onsite SEO optimization
- Updating and optimising onsite meta data to improve local rankings in the US market
- Working closely with ecommerce and copywriting to ensure onsite content is optimised to the US market
- Working closely with the CRM team to ensure email/direct mail communications are integrated across our other digital marketing channels
Analysis & Reporting
- Working alongside manager to monitor, analyse and optimise digital channels within the US market
- Assist in producing weekly and monthly performance reports for the US market
- Utilising analytics platforms to understand and optimise regional trends within the US
- Build relationships with digital agencies. Join weekly calls and monthly meetings
- Review onsite performance and trends to inform marketing strategy and suggest site optimizations
- Focus on analysing social creative performance to ensure key performance metrics are being achieved and actioned amendments when not
What You’ll Have
- Relevant experience in digital marketing, ideally in Retail
- An understanding of digital marketing channels and tools (PPC, Email, SEO, Affiliates, Social, Display)
- Experienced with Excel, Word & Power Point.
- Eligibility to work in the US
You are analytical with a passion for digital marketing and the ever changing world of online. Quick to build relationships at all levels you thrive working in a fast paced and dynamic team. You have a fine attention to detail but most importantly you are in love with the brand and living an active lifestyle, the best you can.
- We provide a fantastic place to work
- A competitive benefits scheme
- 22 paid time off days (as well as 8 federal holidays)
- A 401(K) with company match
- A super clothing allowance and 50% off SB all Sweaty Betty merchandise
- Lots of work out classes
- Individual and manager bonuses
- Pet Insurance
- And lots more!