Setting The Scene
Fusing fashionable shapes and statement prints with technical fabrics and design innovation, Sweaty Betty active wear is created to enhance style and performance. Whether youre a yogi, runner or spin enthusiast, or simply love the Sports Luxe look we have something for every style. Born in 1998 in Londons Notting Hill, Sweaty Betty has boutiques in the UK and USA including concessions in world-famous department stores Harrods, Bloomingdales and Selfridges. With a new digital flagship website, more international stores in the pipeline and a passionate, fitness-loving team at its helm,there has never been a more exciting time to join us.
Our Values:Well + Fit = Happy. It's Personal. Rebellious Spirit. Bordering on Obsessive. Green Juice & Cocktails.
What You’ll Be Doing
As a Studio Assistant, you will be part of the team in our fabulous Carnaby Street Studio. You are an engaged, pro-active member of the team and enthused to join the next step in SBs journey, at our new Carnaby Flagship.
Reporting directly to the Studio Manager specific responsibilities will include;
- Providing the highest standards of customer experience to all our Sweaty Betty Customers
- Maintaining the security of the studio premises
- Representing the brand and liaising with studio partners
- Supervising bookings and all relevant KPIs
- Driving local marketing and brand awareness to ensure maximum class capacity and attendance
- Assisting the Studio Manager with any relevant bookings or paperwork
- Ensuring all staff maintain Sweaty Betty standards (following the disciplinary procedure in line with the People Guidelines)
- On occasion, when considered appropriate you may be required to carry out other duties that fit within your strengths
*Please note - this role involves some early starts! You may be required to start at 6am for some shifts.
What You’ll Have
You love to live an active life, the best you can with a passion and authority in sport. You enjoy being on the shop floor interacting with our customers whilst sharing your knowledge and expertise with confidence. You embody our Values in everything you do and most importantly you are a brand ambassador in love with our products.
Bonuses, a generous clothing allowance, 50% off SB all Sweaty Betty merchandise, lots of workout classes, sample sales, cycle to work scheme.....and lots more.