Fusing fashionable shapes and statement prints with technical fabrics and design innovation, Sweaty Betty active wear is created to enhance style and performance. Whether youre a yogi, runner or spin enthusiast, or simply love the Sports Luxe look we have something for every style. Born in 1998 in Londons Notting Hill, Sweaty Betty has boutiques in the UK and USA including concessions in world-famous department stores Harrods, Bloomingdales and Selfridges. With a new digital flagship website, more international stores in the pipeline and a passionate, fitness-loving team at its helm,there has never been a more exciting time to join us.
Our Values:Well + Fit = Happy. It's Personal. Rebellious Spirit. Bordering on Obsessive. Green Juice & Cocktails.
What You’ll Be Doing
As Manager, you will be responsible for the day-to-day running of the store and ensuring your team deliver the exceptional customer experience for which we are renowned.
Reporting to your Retail Area Manager, specific responsibilities will include:
- Driving forward sales and achieving company objectives
- Providing the highest standards of customer service and our Sweaty Betty Customer Experience (this will include advising and assisting customers with the selection and fitting of bras and underwear)
- Leading and managing the store team, including recruitment, development, coaching and well-being
- Representing the brand through sport by leading your free fitness clubs, whilst getting involved in the community and local marketing campaigns
- Maintaining appropriate staffing levels within budget
- Ensuring all your staff are experts on our products and procedures
- Maintaining appropriate stock levels in your shop and ensuring exceptional standards in housekeeping and visual merchandising
- Maintaining the security of the boutique premises, stock and all monies
- Completing and submitting all necessary paperwork to the Support Office
- Ensuring all staff maintain Sweaty Betty standards (following the disciplinary procedure in line with the People Guidelines)
- On occasion, when considered appropriate you may be required to carry out other duties that fit within your strengths
You are confident, commercial and in love with the Sweaty Betty brand. An experienced People Manager and a natural role model with an authority in sport and a flare for fashion. You are independent, sociable and proactive. You love being on the shop floor interacting with our customers whilst sharing your knowledge and expertise in sport with authority and confidence. Most importantly youembody our Values in everything you do.
Bonuses, a generous clothing allowance, 50% off SB all Sweaty Betty merchandise, lots of workout classes, sample sales, cycle to work scheme.....and lots more.
Sweaty Betty Ltd