Social Content Coordinator
Setting The Scene
The Social Content Coordinator will be responsible for creating social content and telling the story of the brand in an engaging and inspiring way adhering to the Sweaty Betty brand triangle. Passionate about fitness and fashion you are a natural storyteller and love to push the boundaries of creativity. You will be responsible for producing impactful and engaging social content and ensuring our social feeds are elevated, curated and reflect our brand DNA.
Working closely with the Social Media Assistant, the Social Content Coordinator role is responsible for creating the social content within our support office in London. You will also work closely with the US marketing team to create content which engages on a local level with US consumers.
What You’ll Be Doing
You will be responsible for:
- Content Creation: Creating and curating amazing imagery across the platforms. You will produce photography, video, graphics and giffs. Where appropriate you will plan and deliver social shoots.
- Storytelling: Working closely with the Editor, delivering visually inspiring and engaging copy reflecting the SB brand TOV.
- Planning: working with the Social Media Assistant to plan social content in line with the Marketing calendar.
- Developing content which actively grows Global and US Facebook and Instagram communities
- Working closely with other departments curating content from design trips and marketing events.
- Supporting key marketing campaigns such as product launches and brand campaigns
- Working with the Social Media Assistant and using social tools to report on and measure success
What You’ll Have
- A least 2 years’ working in social media for global fashion brands
- Exceptional storytelling ability and creative skills
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of social media platforms (Instagram, Instagram Stories Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, YouTube)
- Photography and photoshop skills
- An obsession with the worlds of fashion and fitness
A digital native, you will have a clear understanding of the different audiences across each social platform and how best to engage with them and at what frequency. You are a super creative and collaborative individual, who is able to deliver marketing objectives, working with a variety of stakeholders while remaining open-minded and adaptable.
Generous clothing allowance
50% off SB all Sweaty Betty merchandise
Daily workouts in our Studio,
Enhanced Maternity Pay
Flexi-hour Scheme, including 16:00 Friday finish
Cycle to work scheme
Company bonus scheme
About the Company
Sweaty Betty delivers the perfect fusion of fitness, functionality and fashion –what we like to call “beautiful technical.” We design product that goes beyond the gym or studio, an authentic London-cool outlook on style, and a culture that recognizes it’s all good fun… we exercise to look and feel good (not necessarily to find enlightenment), and know that the best workouts are shared with good friends and are followed by a glass of wine or cake (or both).
Founded by our Creative Director, Tamara Hill-Norton, in 1998 in London’s Notting Hill, Sweaty Betty now has over 45 stores in the UK and 8 (and counting) in the US.
Sweaty Betty is growing. There has never been a more exciting time to join us. Our people are our most important asset. Every employee is chosen for their passion and capabilities, for their desire to push boundaries, and of course for their love of living the Sweaty Betty lifestyle. This is a crucial role in the business as you will be a guardian of the company culture, responsible for attracting and recruiting the very best, ensuring that every person that comes on board is as passionate about our values and beliefs as we all are.