Senior CRM Manager
Setting The Scene
Our Values: Well + Fit = Happy. It's Personal. Rebellious Spirit. Bordering on Obsessive. Green Juice & Cocktails.
Sweaty Betty was born in Notting Hill, London in 1998 after our founder Tamara spotted a gap in the activewear market for women who wanted to look good and work out. Teaming up with her husband Simon, they embarked on a mission to create beautiful clothes for women who lead active lifestyles. We now have over 60 shops from London to San Francisco, filled with our signature bum-sculpting leggings, beautiful prints and studio to street pieces.
The Senior CRM Marketing Manager will report to the Head of Performance Marketing and will be responsible for ensuring that globally, Sweaty Betty is leading the way in CRM.
What You’ll Be Doing
In this newly developed role, our Senior CRM Manager will always be thinking data-first, develop a customer-first CRM strategy and lead their team of 3 in delivering it across our owned marketing channels, as well as the on-site experience. They will do so by leveraging CRM insights, technologies and best practice. They will build solid, collaborative relationships including Ecommerce, Marketing, Creative, Operations & Retail.
Your Journey will include:
Analysis & Insight
- Deep dive into customer, campaign and channel data, identifying opportunities to target new customer segments to drive a desired behaviour and to inform and evolve the direction of the BAU strategy
- Analyse past priority campaigns and key trading moments to understand the CRM performance of these activities and based on this, clearly define how they will build on the results for the next iteration
- Regular reporting to feedback to key stakeholders performance of our customer database and CRM initatives
Strategy & Planning
- Development of a multi-touch point, multi-channel BAU communications strategy which includes emails, display, onsite, direct mail and social advertising derived from CRM, trade and local insights
- Oversee and support the management of the day-to-day production of multi-channel comms, which are predominantly executed by the CRM Marketing Executives. This includes scoping the initial requirements and briefing the creative and content teams, through to data mining, audience building, deployment of the comms and the granular reporting which is shared with all activity stakeholders
- Initiate a regionally specific campaigns and strategy to optimise the BAU comms effectiveness; feeding all insights gained from the results analysis back in to create a continuous process of testing and refinement
- Derive and develop highly personalised communications, sourcing and integrating the data and on boarding the other teams required to bring these to life
- Discover new functionality and/or new tools that could elevate the innovation in our comms
- Develop an in-depth knowledge of our comms technologies so as to trouble shoot and solve difficult, sometimes technical problems, as well as to find process efficiencies where possible
- Manage and become the expert in our Customer Intelligence tool, Optimove. Ensure the technology is being used to it full capabilities and that we are continuously innovating our CRM strategies
- Manage, support and inspire their team, building a clear development roadmap for them based on objectives that both stretch and compliment their knowledge
- Support the team on prioritisation of initiatives and manage expectations of the senior exec team
What You’ll Have
- 5+ years experience in a retail, or consumer facing environment working across CRM
- Ability to drive clear, thoughtful analysis and KPIs of customer acquisition
- Proven experience of initiating and executing projects and campaigns through a customer first strategy
- Highly Numerate
- Excellent communication skills
A natural ambassador of the brand, you love to be active as much as possible. You embrace everything the brand stands for and embody our values. A strong communicator, you can share valuable insights to the wider business, in a considered and confident manner. You love to work in a fast paced environment and appreciate the constantly evolving nature of retail. You love working in a team and know that two, three, four heads (!!) are certainly better than one. You understand that with this key role there will be high levels of autonomy and workload and are keen to really make your mark, “roll up your sleeves” and get going to help Team SB. Most importantly, you want to be part of a growing, collaborative team who are passionately driven for the success of the brand, but don’t take themselves too seriously and know when it’s time to go from Barre to Bar.
Generous clothing allowance
50% off SB all Sweaty Betty merchandise, all year
Free exercise classes in our on-site studio
Cycle to work scheme
Company bonus scheme
Flexi hour scheme, including 4pm Friday finish
Generous Company Maternity, Paternity and Adoption Pay
Discounts to the best Studio Classes
Quarterly Support Office Parties
23 Days statutory holiday, with buy and sell holiday option