Setting The Scene
Sweaty Betty delivers the perfect fusion of fitness, functionality and fashion –what we like to call “beautiful technical.” We design product that has legs long beyond the gym or studio, an authentic London-cool outlook on style, and a culture that recognizes it’s all good fun… we exercise to look and feel good (not necessarily to find enlightenment), and know that the best workouts are fun, shared with friends and frequently followed by chocolate, a cocktail, or something else that more or less negates the calories you just burned.
Founded by our Creative Director, Tamara Hill-Norton, in 1998 in London’s Notting Hill, Sweaty Betty now has over 45 stores in the UK and 11 (and counting) in the US. We are poised for explosive growth in the US over the next five years and there has never been a more exciting time to join our team.
If you love fitness and fashion, this is an exciting time to join a rapidly growing business. We are looking for a Sales Supervisor to support our Assistant Store Manager and Store Manager in the successful and smooth running of our brand new Abbot Kinney Boutique located in Venice, California.
What You’ll Be Doing
As a Sales Supervisor you will be responsible for leading the team while delivering the exceptional customer experience for which we are renowned.
You will be reporting to the Store Manager and responsible for the following:
- Driving forward sales and achieving company objectives
- Assisting in the overall day to day running of the boutique
- Providing the highest standards of the ‘Sweaty Betty Customer Experience’ at all times in-store “to inspire women to find empowerment through fitness”
- Ensuring the team maintains Sweaty Betty standards
- Assist the Community Team in creating a positive buzz around the brand in the local neighborhood
- Keeping yourself up to date with product knowledge in order to provide the best customer experience
- Ensuring the team are adequately trained with up to date product knowledge
- Ensuring the highest standards of housekeeping, cleanliness and merchandising are upheld
- Maintaining the security of the boutique premises, stock and all boutique cash and other payments
- Can lift, carry or move at least 40 lbs.
- May be asked to open or close the business on depending on availability and the needs of the business.
On occasion, when considered appropriate you may be required to carry out other duties as are within your skill and competence.
We are committed to affirmatively providing equal opportunity to all associates and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, legally protected physical or mental disability or any other basis protected under applicable law.
What You’ll Have
• Must be available to work every Sundays
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
• Strong communication skills
• Ability to prioritize and multi-task to succeed in a fast-growing, team-oriented environment
• Proactive, flexible self-starter
• Sports enthusiast - living and breathing the Sweaty Betty lifestyle
You love fashion & fitness and would love to combine the two in your dream role. You are social, stylish & confident. A natural ambassador of the brand with a strong authority in fitness, you practice what you preach and enjoy sharing your experiences. Most importantly you thrive working in a team and want to have fun at work!
Must have high school diploma or equivalent combo of education and experience.
We provide a fantastic place to work, a super clothing allowance, 50% off SB all Sweaty Betty merchandise, individual bonuses…and lots more!
About the Company
As Sweaty Betty has evolved into a global multi-channel fitness fashion brand, one thing remains at the heart of the business: Sweaty Betty’s unwavering mission to inspire women and find empowerment through fitness. We lead by example, and look to our growing community for more inspiring stores of happiness and transformation through active living.
Every employee at Sweaty Betty is chosen for their passion and capabilities, for their desire to push boundaries and of course their love of the lifestyle we inspire and represent. We have over 50 stores across the UK and the US with almost 600 employees but it’s our small, local teams that keep our purpose to inspire women through fitness alive.
We want to provide more than just a job so it’s important to us that our employees don’t just love the product but they love what they do.