Retail Sales Supervisor
If you love fitness and fashion, Sweaty Betty is for you! We are a British-founded retailer specializing in beautiful-yet-technical active wear for women. We design product that goes far beyond the gym or studio, with an authentic London-cool outlook on style, and we have a culture that embraces a healthy balance of hard work and fun. We know that the best workouts are fun, shared with friends and frequently followed by chocolate, a cocktail, or something else that more or less negates the calories you just burned.
Our Values: Well + Fit = Happy. It's Personal. Rebellious Spirit. Bordering on Obsessive. Green Juice & Cocktails.
We are looking for a Retail Sales Supervisor to support our beautiful store located in The Mall at Short Hills, New Jersey.
- Driving forward sales and achieving company objectives
- Assisting in the overall day to day running of the boutique
- Providing the highest standards of the ‘Sweaty Betty Customer Experience’ at all times in-store “to inspire women to find empowerment through fitness & beyond”
- Ensuring the team maintains Sweaty Betty standards
- Keeping yourself up to date with product knowledge in order to provide the best customer experience
- Ensuring the team are adequately trained with up to date product knowledge
- Ensuring the highest standards of housekeeping, cleanliness and merchandising are upheld
- Maintaining the security of the boutique premises, stock and all boutique cash and other payments
- Can lift, carry or move at least 40 lbs.
- Responsible for opening and/or closing of the store at particular times and need of the business.
- High school diploma or equivalent combo of education and experience
- You love fashion and fitness and would love to combine the two in your dream role. You are social, stylish and confident. A natural ambassador of the brand with a strong authority in fitness, you practice what you preach and enjoy sharing your experiences. Most importantly you thrive working in a team and want to have fun at work!
We are committed to affirmatively providing equal opportunity to all associates and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, legally protected physical or mental disability or any other basis protected under applicable law.
- 401(K) with company match!
- FREE clothing budget + 80% discount budget per season; unlimited 50% off
- Individual Sales Bonuses
- Free workout classes at top studios
- Fun place to work - our foundation is family
About the Company
As Sweaty Betty has evolved into a global multi-channel fitness fashion brand, one thing remains at the heart of the business: Sweaty Betty’s unwavering mission to inspire women and find empowerment through fitness. We lead by example, and look to our growing community for more inspiring stores of happiness and transformation through active living.
Every employee at Sweaty Betty is chosen for their passion and capabilities, for their desire to push boundaries and of course their love of the lifestyle we inspire and represent. We have over 50 stores across the UK and the US with almost 600 employees but it’s our small, local teams that keep our purpose to inspire women through fitness alive.
We want to provide more than just a job so it’s important to us that our employees don’t just love the product but they love what they do.
Sweaty Betty Ltd