As an experienced Payroll Administrator, you will be bordering on obsessive to ensure our #TeamSB employees are paid accurately and timely. With a strong focus on providing excellent service and support you will be developing relationships with our teams across the business. With a rebellious spirit you’ll want to improve processes and the employee experience and will look at new and engaging ways to do this.
You’ll be part of our People team who champion all things People, who love to bring the fun (and food) to Team SB!
On your SB journey you will be responsible for:
- Processing monthly payroll of circa 650 employees using ADP (iHCM and time and attendance), including (but not limited to) entering new starter information, pay changes, reviewing timesheets and bonuses. Ensuring all payments are made in a timely and accurate manner, and in accordance with tax and other regulations.
- Managing all year end submissions and payments such as P60s, P11Ds, P11D(b) and PSA submissions in accordance with HMRC deadlines
- Managing the administration of staff benefits i.e. Pension, Cycle to Work Scheme, Buying/Selling of holiday, Child Care Vouchers and private medical plans.
- Creating all payroll related administration including contracts, offer letters and resignation letters
- Provide payroll reports for senior management and KPI reporting
- At least one year’s experience processing payroll including year-end activities
- Current, working knowledge on relevant HRMC information
- Strong analytical skills and excellent attention to detail
- Excel expert
- Must have worked in a fast paced environment managing high volume of payroll changes
- Understanding of current tax, payroll and benefits legislation including gender pay reporting
- Able to develop effective working relationships with key stakeholders
- Generous clothing allowance
- 50% off SB all Sweaty Betty merchandise
- Free exercise classes in our on-site studio
- Sample sales
- Cycle to work scheme
- Company bonus scheme
- Flexi hour scheme
- Generous Company Maternity, Paternity and Adoption Pay
- Childcare Support
- Discounts to the best Studio Classes
- Quarterly Support Office Parties
- 23 Days statutory holiday, with buy and sell holiday option
- Fresh Fruit Monday
Sweaty Betty Ltd