Merchandising Systems Planner (1 Year FTC)
Are you an experienced merchandiser with a head for IT, and a love for all things systems and reporting? As a merchandising super user, you will be joining the SB family with the mission of helping to run IT projects, improve our reporting and push boundaries when it comes to progressing the way we use our systems.
Our Values: Well + Fit = Happy. It’s Personal. Rebellious Spirit. Bordering on Obsessive. Green Juice & Cocktails.
Your SB journey will include:
- Being the main point of contact for merchandising on all IT projects.
- Being the first point of contact for any day to day issues & helping to fix them.
- Liaising with the IT department to ensure the needs of merchandising are met.
- Helping to build & improve reports.
- Scoping & delivering new projects related to merchandising.
- 5 years' experience in a head office merchandising role.
- A love for systems & reporting.
- Intermediate Excel skills.
- Knowledge of ERP systems.
- A logical and organized way of thinking.
- Ability to communicate well between commercial merchandisers, IT team and developers.
- Preferable but not a necessity, would be an understanding of Agile project delivery.
- Generous clothing allowance
- 50% off SB all Sweaty Betty merchandise
- Free exercise classes in our on-site studio
- Sample sales
- Cycle to work scheme
- Company bonus scheme
- Flexi hour scheme, including 4pm Friday finish
- Generous Company Maternity, Paternity and Adoption Pay
- Childcare Support
- Fresh fruit Monday
- Discounts to the best Studio Classes
- Quarterly Support Office Parties
- 23 Days statutory holiday, with buy and sell holiday option
Sweaty Betty Ltd